[PSL XV] Players Registration - EDIT: 18th, 5 PM GMT FINISH

ING: GoldenNovember

Time zone: UTC+7

Preferred tiers: only OU
Discord: Mystic Wukong#7013

Fluff: Hello niece and nephew, actually, I have been playing mmo since last month. But i have enough pvp's exp to confront good players, even though they are e4 ranker. I have played PRO and pokemon showdown;therefore, most of my pvp skill come from these games. My maximum elo right now is around 730 to 740 because of using only one team for ladder. And my longest winning streak is 13. Just pick me in your team so that you will have a good warrior.

1.thumb.png.36fa00c727d2e1fa538c364deef7e015.png

2.thumb.png.7d791ed0ce8d9f66175eaba329c70ac0.png

Edited by GoldenNovember

IGN: ICEJAEGER (aka Aegislice) 

Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC+5.5 IST

Discord: ICE #6116

Preferred Tiers: Doubles

Fluff: Im one of @NecasInTrouble homies trust the process this is my time to win.. if you need one of the only decent Doubles players left with a few credits to spare im your guy. P.S I wont take it seriously if your name has letters.

IGN: Lunadarkrose
Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC-5
Discord: Puwpybuns#6422
Preferred Tiers: NU>LC>DPP
Fluff:
I don't know who you people are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for bribe I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me play my job as a messenger that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you with my lack of pvp skills.

Also hi I'm a girl, I actually exist 

IGN: onewatermaster

Time Zone: GMT+8

Discord: Mr.RAT#5062

Preferred Tiers: OU, NU 

Fluff: been playing for a year now 1.7K in game hours + my alt being 300 so i guess i spent around 2K hours on this game already still pretty new to NU but pretty decent at OU around 300 games now my highest winstreak was Surprisingly on my alt instead of my main i scored a 19 winstreak before getting clapped by a guy getting his serp to +6 then sweeping my team with leaf storm thought i could have reached 20 oh well feels bad man i dont expect to win but ill try >:) 

image.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.55.11 PM.png