[PSL XV] Players Registration - EDIT: 18th, 5 PM GMT FINISH

On 12/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, KaynineXL said:

fPaHkZS.png

Welcome to the PSL XV Player Registration thread. If you wish to participate as a player in the upcoming PSL Season, please fill-up the following form:

Hide contents

IGN: KaynineXL

Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC+0

Discord: Kaynine#3078

Preferred Tiers: OU=NU=DPP>Doubles

Fluff: Beans on toast is my favourite, don't @ me. I love One Direction. I also won some tournaments 10000 years ago. #WashedUp #K9LovesBTS #ItsComingHome #DontBeMad

• IGN indicates what your in-game name is. This is the name you use to play your battles. Please message me if you use a name change.
  • Time Zone is the Time Zone for which you live. Please only use UTC, this will make it easier for everyone.
  • Tiers indicates the tiers (OU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC and DPP) in which you would like to play this season. You can still play tiers that are not your preferred, even if you did not add them to your registration. It's simply to give the managers an idea of your comfortability in the tiers.
  • Fluff is where you put any information you want in order to better your chances of getting picked in the auction.

NOTICE:

• Singing up on an alt will lead to an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.
  • DPP players will require their IGN to have 100 hours playtime. Do not try to give someone else's account, I will know. Breaking this rule will also be an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.

Forum banned players can ask me directly on discord/in-game if they wish to sign up for the event.

Signing up as a player is a big commitment and it implies being willing to play  every week for up-to 10 weeks.

DEADLINE: December 25th, 23:59 PM GMT

-Please make sure the whole sign up form is filled in otherwise you will not be included. Thank you!

-Asegúrese de completar todo el formulario de registro; de lo contrario, no será incluido. ¡Gracias!

IGN: KaizakiKun
Timezone: GMT -4
Tiers: NU
Discord: J0Δo#4221

Fluff: I'm Brazilian, I've been playing the game since the middle of the year, I don't have great achievements in the competitive beyond semifinals of NU community tournaments (Always losing to the champions of the tours), but I'm very hardworking, I have creative ideas and I'm a fast learner, probably I won't be chosen, but it's already very good to participate, thank you all!

3 hours ago, KiiritoX said:

Ign:    KiiritoX

Fluff:  Campeón PSL XIV

Campeón LCPL2

Ingeniero Civil Electrónico

On 12/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, KaynineXL said:

Please make sure the whole sign up form is filled in otherwise you will not be included. Thank you!

Asegúrese de completar todo el formulario de registro; de lo contrario, no será incluido. ¡Gracias!