[PSL XV] Players Registration - EDIT: 18th, 5 PM GMT FINISH

IGN:  CarolML

Zona horaria:  GMT -6

Discord: Carolita-chan#7346

Niveles:  OU / UU 

Fluff: It would be my pleasure to be a part of this event. I will be on vacation for almost all of 2023 until start university, so I can dedicate myself 100% to this PSL, I also promise to help my teammates in whatever they need, either to train or build. I don't like to lose, so you can also be sure that I will do my best to win.

aniyuki-anya-spy-x-family-6.gif.b81026db7fae77bc9391756f51b9ae94.gif

Edited by CarolML

Hello everyone! I'm helping Kaynine and doing the sheet with all submittions sended so far. Link will be posted soon™️.

Anyways, some people missed some info or sended it wrong, and i'm posting this only to warn or reminder it from post the missing information.
Here is the list:

- Biramontes, Brumoso ,Evxsion and Pedrindebelem sended only GMT on timezone.
 - MonkeyDMathew typed "edt" on timezone
 - repposh typed "Europe Central" on timezone
 - Titinn typed EST on timezone
 - Pachima typed BST on timezone
 - LifeStyle typed "Whatever Portugal is" on timezone
- I will consider all of them and properly put on the sheet. But please next time, use the GMT format. 

- Onraider typed +530 on timezones 
 - Kanzo, Rickypoke, TooEazyForMe and xWhinkz missed timezone
- Missed timezone or typed it wrong. Please edit it in order to get your register valid.

- TheLpZ on the sheet will be listed as the following way: TheLpZ(LpZ IV) ; due to the player have a account on showdown with different name.(He specified it on their register message.). Same case to xGula and apparently Mkns.
- Only a clarification for Showdown players that use different nicks on showdown and specified they previously.

- zMisaka marked on tier "Anything Goes".
 - xNotYourFriend marked on tier "Metronome"
- Please don't troll. The tiers will be OU/UU/NU/DB/LC/DPP OU. If want to put some tier, choose one of them.
A quick reminder, for players that marked All/Any, i put all tiers, including showdown. If someone specified that play a tier more than other(Using this when listing tiers: ">"), i marked the tiers with higher priority as Main tiers.

- KiiritoX and BlueBreath missed Timezone and Tiers
- Provide the informations needed if wish to compete.

- ShanQi: Registered old nick because new nick was OU ?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!? idk how it gets a 2-letter nick. 
- Only a clarification for ShanQi.

That's it for now. Anyone that gets warned to fix your register, please after do it, reply to this post to advice.

Edited by caioxlive13
52 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Hello everyone! I'm helping Kaynine and doing the sheet with all submittions sended so far. Link will be posted soon™️.

Anyways, some people missed some info or sended it wrong, and i'm posting this only to warn or reminder it from post the missing information.
Here is the list:

- Biramontes, Brumoso ,Evxsion and Pedrindebelem sended only GMT on timezone.
 - MonkeyDMathew typed "edt" on timezone
 - repposh typed "Europe Central" on timezone
 - Titinn typed EST on timezone
 - Pachima typed BST on timezone
 - LifeStyle typed "Whatever Portugal is" on timezone
- I will consider all of them and properly put on the sheet. But please next time, use the GMT format. 

- Onraider typed +530 on timezones 
 - Kanzo, Rickypoke, TooEazyForMe and xWhinkz missed timezone
- Missed timezone or typed it wrong. Please edit it in order to get your register valid.

- TheLpZ on the sheet will be listed as the following way: TheLpZ(LpZ IV) ; due to the player have a account on showdown with different name.(He specified it on their register message.). Same case to xGula and apparently Mkns.
- Only a clarification for Showdown players that use different nicks on showdown and specified they previously.

- zMisaka marked on tier "Anything Goes".
 - xNotYourFriend marked on tier "Metronome"
- Please don't troll. The tiers will be OU/UU/NU/DB/LC/DPP OU. If want to put some tier, choose one of them.
A quick reminder, for players that marked All/Any, i put all tiers, including showdown. If someone specified that play a tier more than other(Using this when listing tiers: ">"), i marked the tiers with higher priority as Main tiers.

- KiiritoX and BlueBreath missed Timezone and Tiers
- Provide the informations needed if wish to compete.

- ShanQi: Registered old nick because new nick was OU ?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!? idk how it gets a 2-letter nick. 
- Only a clarification for ShanQi.

That's it for now. Anyone that gets warned to fix your register, please after do it, reply to this post to advice.

In my signup i have already included timezone as UTC +530 and instructions were to include in UTC format

Edited by Onraider