[PSL XV] Players Registration - EDIT: 18th, 5 PM GMT FINISH

On 12/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, KaynineXL said:

fPaHkZS.png

Welcome to the PSL XV Player Registration thread. If you wish to participate as a player in the upcoming PSL Season, please fill-up the following form:

Reveal hidden contents

IGN: KaynineXL

Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC+0

Discord: Kaynine#3078

Preferred Tiers: OU=NU=DPP>Doubles

Fluff: Beans on toast is my favourite, don't @ me. I love One Direction. I also won some tournaments 10000 years ago. #WashedUp #K9LovesBTS #ItsComingHome #DontBeMad

• IGN indicates what your in-game name is. This is the name you use to play your battles. Please message me if you use a name change.
  • Time Zone is the Time Zone for which you live. Please only use UTC, this will make it easier for everyone.
  • Tiers indicates the tiers (OU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC and DPP) in which you would like to play this season. You can still play tiers that are not your preferred, even if you did not add them to your registration. It's simply to give the managers an idea of your comfortability in the tiers.
  • Fluff is where you put any information you want in order to better your chances of getting picked in the auction.

NOTICE:

• Singing up on an alt will lead to an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.
  • DPP players will require their IGN to have 100 hours playtime. Do not try to give someone else's account, I will know. Breaking this rule will also be an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.

Forum banned players can ask me directly on discord/in-game if they wish to sign up for the event.

Signing up as a player is a big commitment and it implies being willing to play  every week for up-to 10 weeks.

DEADLINE: December 25th, 23:59 PM GMT

-Please make sure the whole sign up form is filled in otherwise you will not be included. Thank you!

-Asegúrese de completar todo el formulario de registro; de lo contrario, no será incluido. ¡Gracias!

On 12/15/2022 at 10:00 AM, caioxlive13 said:

Hello everyone! I'm helping Kaynine and doing the sheet with all submittions sended so far. Link will be posted soon™️
 - ShanQi: Registered old nick because new nick was OU ?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!? idk how it gets a 2-letter nick. 
- Only a clarification for ShanQi.

On 12/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, KaynineXL said:

Reveal hidden contents

IGN: KaynineXL

Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC+0

Discord: Kaynine#3078

Preferred Tiers: OU=NU=DPP>Doubles

Fluff: Beans on toast is my favourite, don't @ me. I love One Direction. I also won some tournaments 10000 years ago. #WashedUp #K9LovesBTS #ItsComingHome #DontBeMad

• IGN indicates what your in-game name is. This is the name you use to play your battles. Please message me if you use a name change.
  • Time Zone is the Time Zone for which you live. Please only use UTC, this will make it easier for everyone.
  • Tiers indicates the tiers (OU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC and DPP) in which you would like to play this season

NOTICE:

• Singing up on an alt will lead to an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.
  • DPP players will require their IGN to have 100 hours playtime. Do not try to give someone else's account, I will know. Breaking this rule will also be an immediate removal from PSL. The manager will also be investigated.

!

On 12/15/2022 at 10:00 AM, caioxlive13 said:

- Only a clarification for Showdown players that use different nicks on showdown and specified they previously.

BTW,  that kind of clarification should be made by host in the main post, not from a meme guy without any notification

also is important for some players to say who they are to get picked (also he clarified before)

Edited by clayclover
wrong typing
1 hour ago, clayclover said:

BTW,  that kind of clarification should be made by host in the main post, not from a meme guy without any notification

also is important for some players to say who they are to get picked (also he clarified before)

It’s fine, I asked him. He is doing the spreadsheet work. 

• KaynineXL changed the title to [PSL XV] Players Registration - EDIT: 18th, 5 PM GMT FINISH

IGN: Badbaarsito (Xigbaar/Badbaar) 

Time Zone (UTC Format): UTC -6

Discord: xigbar#2387

Preferred Tiers: Doubles = VGC > Never Used = Little cup > DPP > Under Used (I hate Over Used) 

Fluff: I'm the kind of player who will put all his effor for win a PSL. Have a lot of experience on this kind of tournaments, I played PSL XII (score 4-2) PSL XIII (score 7-1) & PSL XIV (score 3-1). I been champion on 2 PSL already (PSL XII & PSL XIII) & reached PSL XIV semi-finals. You can ask for references to my old managers and team mates. I will help in team building and also scouts. I would like to have a great time and win this PSL. I'm very friendly as long as You do not try to piss me off.

Fluff 2: I can be your friend or your enemy. Does not matter. I will be doing what do I usually do every PSL. I will play my shit, build together, help my team, and If you end up on my team because the manager been a friend of you or your team boss. I will help you and build with you a team for win every week or even win the MVP like I done in other PSL past editions. 

Fluff 3: I'm not an innactive player. I'm part of the top 100 doubles leaderboard playing with this troll team https://pokepast.es/71d542eb62bcb505 Imagina What can I do If I team build correctly and use a serious team. If you would like to test me hit me up in game.

@lKillua que miras bobo? 

BadbarPSLXII-PSLSXIIIChampion.gif.4d8503b1e7e0e2b901137461007669dd.gif

#akaruselacome #Coaching? #LetsBegin #Kaynineteamo #Killuacomepalomas #dramaagain #WhereisVGC #Kayninegreathost #MerryXmas #Hype

Edited by Xigbar