Pokemon that start out with AOE moves

trying to collect a bunch of different pokemon with different aoe skills of different types to use for utility around the game. for example, fire aoe pokemons, lightning pokemons, poison pokemons, ground pokemons, grass pokemons + more etc, at different levels with aoe skills. want to find pokemon that i can catch and will have these aoe skills by default so i don't have to do a bunch of work to get this. anyone know which pokemons start out with AOE's by default from the wild when you catch them. 

Blastoise Water Spout/Surf, Typhlosion Eruption/Chandelure Heat Wave, Leafeon Razor Leaf, Vanilluxe Blizzard, Weezing/Gengar Sludge Wave, Almost all Ground Type pokes Earthquake (with a flying type, Tyrannitar/Aerodactyl Rock Slide, Togekiss Hyper Voice, Galvantula Electro Web, Hydreigon Snarl, Togekiss Air Cutter, Galvantula Struggle Bug

Maybe i missed something, but that should be enough Inspiration

On 12/17/2022 at 2:48 AM, razimove said:

Just make a teddiursa lvl 100, has pickup, access to hyper voice and rock slide which is all you need AoE wise for horde ev training. Plus it learns sweet scent.

Also gets EQ, which is superior to Rock Slide (Hyper Voice will OHKO flying hordes anyways)

13 hours ago, razimove said:

pretty sure silk scarfed don't kill, don't remember with specs, but should be easy to calc on showdown if you meet 25+ hp 25+ sp.def with +sp.def nature if you know their levels, not ingame rn to confirm.

I don't think there's any world where a Teddiursa with Hyper Voice can OHKO Mantine hordes 100% of the time, considering they can get up to level 50 or so IIRC.

My easy solution to that is an Elecroweb Compoundeyes Galvantula that I use for my gym reruns.

6 hours ago, Bryce said:

I don't think there's any world where a Teddiursa with Hyper Voice can OHKO Mantine hordes 100% of the time, considering they can get up to level 50 or so IIRC.

My easy solution to that is an Elecroweb Compoundeyes Galvantula that I use for my gym reruns.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Teddiursa Hyper Voice vs. Lvl 50 0 HP / 0+ SpD Mantine: 180-213 (112.5 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It does with Specs, against a 31 HP and SpDef IV, +SpDef Nature at up to lvl 53. Anything over lvl 53 it won't OHKO 100% of the time. But yeah Galvantula prob better

On 12/20/2022 at 4:36 PM, OGQT said:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Teddiursa Hyper Voice vs. Lvl 50 0 HP / 0+ SpD Mantine: 180-213 (112.5 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It does with Specs, against a 31 HP and SpDef IV, +SpDef Nature at up to lvl 53. Anything over lvl 53 it won't OHKO 100% of the time. But yeah Galvantula prob better

Yeah, considering they can be up to level 55 I would just use Galv and not have to worry about it.