PSL - Predictions? Who's got the OP team? Who doesn't?

Lots of weird prices tbh, looks like people had no sense or scale of how much 25-30 credits truly was. They overpaid majorly on so many players, 25 should’ve been the absolute max you pay for a single player. 30 is absolutely insane, for anyone.

This made managers more scared than usual to bid on anyone and caused some super low prices on good players. 

Overall I think the question is ‘who’s worse’ rather than ‘who’s better’ I think most of the teams are around the same level, wtf was doc doing lmao. Doc and Queests look like they have the most potential issues for me. Rest look around the same level more or less 

Tried to put all these lineups in perspective and see who they could potentially lineup for the 7 slots + the rotating slot each week.
Purely taking player skill into account and obviously it's a bad metric because motivation is so important, and so is team synergy, but yea how it looks is :
- Quinn 
- Latios / Josee
- Doc / Azphiel / Pablo 

- Cristi
Didn't rate my own team cause not putting it on 1st would be cringe, and putting it on 1st would be meaningless as I would for any of my teams 😄

Overall all teams are quite close especially middle of the pack, almost impossible to predict who will perform better, should be a great season 🔥

Edited by TohnR

Just checking names Latios and Quinn look pretty strong, but imo this competition wont be won for individual players, the synergies, the cohesion and the balance in a team, and the way matches will be prepared will be more decisive for me. Also to have in your team the people you really trust in and understand your way to work and what exactly you want from theirs , it has no price. Good luck to everyone and i think it will be a hype edition