Holiday simple questions thread

This thread like the one created on Halloween is to send simple questions to be answered, in order to people don't create a thread for that and cause Visual Polution. Questions sended will appear here, below will be the answer if have.

Q: Question // A: Answer
Q: How Exp. Reamplifier will work exactly?
A:
Q: Which alphas we will have on the event?
A: Below is list, will update it when more answers to it get sended.
Kanto: ???
Hoenn: ???
Unova: ???
Sinnoh: ???
Q: Any channels that are good recomndation for tips of event?
A: Below is list, will update it when more answers to it get sended.
Portuguese: Cucco Productions
English: Patrouski
Q: How to enter on this event?
A: You need to first get onto a Link. To invite players, left click on player's name and click on "Invite to Link"(Or anything simmilar to it, changes depending of language, on PT is: Convidar para Link). Number of players is 2-4. Then you need to chat with Santa that appeared on the places listed on changelog post. All link members must interact with santa to enter on event area. A quick note: Don't need to be on same city and/or same channel. Important note: Don't talk with it to enter on event, riding a Bike. The tutorial for playing it and the efficient strats will be sended when someone do a guide and will take a while.
Q: Matter what level of your mon are?
A: They're dropped to 50, idk if mons with levels lower than 50 will be adjusted to 50. Please take note that the mon will have on event, when you face it, exactly the same IVs/EVs than yours.
Q: How i use my mons during event?
A: You'll need to find robots that will have the icon of your mon on a ballon above it. Need to talk with him to battle. Your mon will resist to robot and will have their stats dropped(Be careful, we don't know if the drops are afflicted by contrary and can be converted on rises) on 1 stage, and speed in 2. 

Edited by caioxlive13
15 hours ago, Poole said:

Does it matter what level your 4 pokemon are when entering the event? Or do I need to level all 4 of my pokemon to level 100?

idk if mons with levl lower than 50 will be adusted to 50. Mons with higher level will be dropped to 50. The drop level occurs at the same way than tournament/pvp matches: lasts only during time you're on event area and returns to normal after.