Read before having a coffee

Hi, i've been thinking about two things: one is why we dont have a permanent decoration of the map not only while events, i mean why not? regions looks boring sometimes cause there is nothing new to look at, i think playing in kanto deserves a kanto's mmo customized design, a mark that says, look, this is kanto in pokemmo, not just kanto (applies for remaining regions too). The other topic is about remote islands like Navel Rock, Birth Island and so on, yes we will not be able to catch legendaries of these places but at least me, want to go there as a reacheable place, maybe staff can unlock these for special events or something else, or just to stay afk there idk, but i think that's wasted terrain. Have a nice day U all.

I enjoy the concept of having permanent decoration around but I think it could definitely use a rework. In multiple towns, the combination of Christmas decor and NPCs definitely gets in the way and makes me not want to have it around anymore. Maybe creating new areas in the outer areas of maps/reworking maps to move stuff around would be beneficial to making decorations a permanent feature?

Also, using the event locations for something is a great idea. Maybe not something like the Hall of Origin or Sinjoh Ruins or any other small island given their size but I think it'd be a really interesting concept to explore if the devs started introducing new methods of making money or new Pokemon spawn chances with different held items or moves to try and make PokeMMO stand out and have many different unique concepts to explore that are built on top of what is as of right now a relatively basic and normal foundation of regular Pokemon games with incredibly few alterations.

Definitely a good shot. I hope they see this.

7 hours ago, Rychell said:

Hi, i've been thinking about two things: one is why we dont have a permanent decoration of the map not only while events, i mean why not? regions looks boring sometimes cause there is nothing new to look at, i think playing in kanto deserves a kanto's mmo customized design, a mark that says, look, this is kanto in pokemmo, not just kanto (applies for remaining regions too). The other topic is about remote islands like Navel Rock, Birth Island and so on, yes we will not be able to catch legendaries of these places but at least me, want to go there as a reacheable place, maybe staff can unlock these for special events or something else, or just to stay afk there idk, but i think that's wasted terrain. Have a nice day U all.

I agree with the second point just because there's so many cool hatch places that we can't access because they're legendary spots. I don't care about the legendaries just let me hatch my eggs in more places

On 1/4/2023 at 3:37 PM, Charmic said:

I enjoy the concept of having permanent decoration around but I think it could definitely use a rework. In multiple towns, the combination of Christmas decor and NPCs definitely gets in the way and makes me not want to have it around anymore. Maybe creating new areas in the outer areas of maps/reworking maps to move stuff around would be beneficial to making decorations a permanent feature?

Also, using the event locations for something is a great idea. Maybe not something like the Hall of Origin or Sinjoh Ruins or any other small island given their size but I think it'd be a really interesting concept to explore if the devs started introducing new methods of making money or new Pokemon spawn chances with different held items or moves to try and make PokeMMO stand out and have many different unique concepts to explore that are built on top of what is as of right now a relatively basic and normal foundation of regular Pokemon games with incredibly few alterations.

Definitely a good shot. I hope they see this.

I hate NPCs standing in the middle of the road too 😂😂 I think the decorations must be placed in a way them dont disrupt the players walk by