Xmas event 2022 successful

It was a successful event, thanks to all community players, devz, mods, everyone participating and even Just enjoyed the global

No more lost presents to chase

No more santa's présents to farm

No more boss to kill.

I loved this évent this year despites it was easy compared to Last year, adding comps has opened it up to every set possible 

And the Best joke was "should i use aerial ace or wing attack". 

See you in JohtoSpring (please don't cancel LNY 😛

4 hours ago, Jgaw said:

It was a successful event, thanks to all community players, devz, mods, everyone participating and even Just enjoyed the global

No more lost presents to chase

No more santa's présents to farm

No more boss to kill.

I loved this évent this year despites it was easy compared to Last year, adding comps has opened it up to every set possible 

And the Best joke was "should i use aerial ace or wing attack". 

See you in JohtoSpring (please don't cancel LNY 😛

I preferred the joke "give your Slaking 12 levels so Scratch will start OHKOing stuff"

31 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I preferred the joke "give your Slaking 12 levels so Scratch will start OHKOing stuff"

Indeed, but u Must see the struggle OHKO, this is Another level for 10k points 

24 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Was nice.

Next xmas event then is less worth than gym reruns.

I don't think so

Best xmas I've had so far, even though I didn't made it to the leaderboards.

Vanities are so much better than the previous years, dungeon mechanics, particle mons, little presents, and hidden abilities made the game so much better.

Thanks for spoiling us with new content @devs. ❤️

Now we wait for lunar new year or johto. 👀

4af9aaab506870d778b1b7fc412d8192.png

There's some things I liked and some I didn't from this event, but all in all I would say it was a good one.

One important piece of feedback I would give is not letting us bring leppas/PP restoring items with us. I saw the PP of the bots and our mons got reduced to base value to not make the runs last too long, but if you let us bring Leppa it's kind of contradicting. It would also make runs less long (people spending more than 10hours on a single run should not be encouraged) and would make strategy matter more over who has more time

1 hour ago, Bertolfoso said:

There's some things I liked and some I didn't from this event, but all in all I would say it was a good one.

One important piece of feedback I would give is not letting us bring leppas/PP restoring items with us. I saw the PP of the bots and our mons got reduced to base value to not make the runs last too long, but if you let us bring Leppa it's kind of contradicting. It would also make runs less long (people spending more than 10hours on a single run should not be encouraged) and would make strategy matter more over who has more time

Yeah it would be à Nice suggestion, However for leaderboard, 10 hours is like a half way, Last year it took us +17 hours, it s a competition and adding leppas opens the odds more, some use it on a move that hits one opponent and others use it for à bulldoze or earthquake or heatwave (it s How u manage ur pp) and don't forget the struggle thing that KO many opponent as well as managing repair kits (meltdown)