How do i EV train this thing? Help please

33 minutes ago, Aliin87 said:

I just encounter a shiny sealeo expecting it to have serene nature but it has the complete opposite one somembody please help me choose the EVs

image.png

image.png

You can run a bulky physical attacker set, so 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Defense/SpDef. It isn't great but it can work. Would work best as Walrein, since it gets Avalanche as a Physical Ice type STAB (mixed with the -Speed Nature, it is very likely to get the boost in damage). A good set would be Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake, Coverage move (Crunch, Rock Slide, etc). 

Edit: I thought the nature was -Speed but it's -SpDef. Same set applies but then Avalanche would not be as good, maybe you can run Ice Fang instead for an Ice Type STAB. Walrein is a slow pokemon anyways so Avalanche still works though, up to you

Edited by OGQT
4 minutes ago, OGQT said:

You can run a bulky physical attacker set, so 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Defense/SpDef. It isn't great but it can work. Would work best as Walrein, since it gets Avalanche as a Physical Ice type STAB (mixed with the -Speed Nature, it is very likely to get the boost in damage). A good set would be Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake, Coverage move (Crunch, Rock Slide, etc). 

ok thanks 

1 hour ago, OGQT said:

since it gets Avalanche as a Physical Ice type STAB (mixed with the -Speed Nature, it is very likely to get the boost in damage).

Avalanche has negative priority. Your speed wont affect the damage increase unless you face another user of the same kind -4 priority attack.

5 hours ago, HumongousNoodle said:

Avalanche has negative priority. Your speed wont affect the damage increase unless you face another user of the same kind -4 priority attack.

Oh frick you're right I forgot about that