Support Knowledgebase

1 hour ago, Teddi said:

Hello, everyone!

We created a knowledgebase on our Support Platform about some of our game features, common technical issues and questions we receive. You do not need to be logged in to read it.

If you have technical issues or questions, you can search about it in this website and contact our support if you do not find an answer.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please message me or use this thread for it.

Thank you for being part of our community, I hope you will find our knowledgebase helpful!

Thank you for this useful post! Looking forward to sharing it with others.

On 1/21/2023 at 1:45 PM, GnerGamer said:

Payment Issues?
since when does this exist?

Does it mean that we can insert real money into the game in exchange for items?

reward points cost real money

48 minutes ago, vegetarox187 said:

I cant login anymore, cuz i changed my mail adress. I cant use my old anymore. I did a Ticket, to change Mail but no response https://support.pokemmo.com/support/237283

https://pokemmo.com/account_change_email/

On 1/20/2023 at 1:31 PM, caioxlive13 said:

A question: if some player would like to add a new language to support knowledge or simply improve a translation from a existing language, is some way to do and if yes, how we can help?(if needed we could provide prints to guide novices about when they need to go.)

No, only staff members have access to this. Please remember that this knowledgebase was recently released, so we will work on improving the translations yet. Thank you for your offer though!

On 1/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, RysPicz said:

Who is "we" ? Teddi, SneakyTeddi and several more of your alts? 😛

I created the articles with knowledge I acquired along with the other support moderators through all these years, Desu did the rest with the website and other staff members are translating or improving the automated translation. Everyone's efforts counts. 😄

15 hours ago, vegetarox187 said:

I cant login anymore, cuz i changed my mail adress. I cant use my old anymore. I did a Ticket, to change Mail but no response https://support.pokemmo.com/support/237283

Not always we can answer all requests immediately or in the same day, but we will always answer to all of them. 🙂 Yours was answered previously, please check it again.

-

A note for everyone, please do not use this thread to ask for support for your problem. This thread is for feedback and suggestions for our knowledgebase.

You can post your questions on general in a new thread or contact our support using your game account to login.

From now on, I will remove all posts that aren't related to the knowledgebase itself to avoid derailing. Thank you for understanding!

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 9:10 PM, Teddi said:

Hello, everyone!

We created a knowledgebase on our Support Platform about some of our game features, common technical issues and questions we receive. You do not need to be logged in to read it.

image.thumb.png.971ed49cbf41dc59f09941f7d03b1310.png

If you have technical issues or questions, you can search about it in this website and contact our support if you do not find an answer.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please message me or use this thread for it.

Thank you for being part of our community, I hope you will find our knowledgebase helpful!

Thanks!!!!! is very much appreciated, now I'm going to look for something related to johto jajajaja.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 5:10 AM, Teddi said:

Hello, everyone!

image.thumb.png.971ed49cbf41dc59f09941f7d03b1310.png

Thank you for being so friendly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Theet said:

Fica dando erro 1005 acesso negado quando tento acessar o site. E quando tento baixar a nova atualização diz que houve um erro ao baixar as atualizações. As atualizações automáticas podem estar indisponíveis no momento. Alguma solução? 

Have you tried uninstalling and installing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have a question... I have a dragonair alpha lvl 46 and it won't let me level it up, it says "level limit", I already have the 8 Johto medals I just need to go x ho oh and finish the pokemon league all of us others pokemon if I let them go up to 48, I tried going to other regions that I have finished where I no longer have a level limit and they all let me go up except my dragonair alpha

Screenshot_2023-09-09-07-38-04-607_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

37 minutes ago, Irchyy said:

Hello, I have a question... I have a dragonair alpha lvl 46 and it won't let me level it up, it says "level limit", I already have the 8 Johto medals I just need to go x ho oh and finish the pokemon league all of us others pokemon if I let them go up to 48, I tried going to other regions that I have finished where I no longer have a level limit and they all let me go up except my dragonair alpha

Screenshot_2023-09-09-07-38-04-607_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Try to log off and in 

• 5 months later...

Im not sure where else to post this. Im doing a Dratini shunt in the dragon shrine on my android and i continue to get disconnected. Its irritating as my shiny charm is still running down during the disconnects. Im not using any illegal software.  What can i do? I am a newer player so that may have something to do with it and it being a SS leppa shunt, there is a lot of repetitive behavior. Can i submit a support request? And if so how would i even characterize it? Thanks