WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

O.O

I thought this is possibly a chinese unofficial event of welcome 2023 and they are posting bags and hats from shops and eventually

a limited cosmetic for 1k (a friend told me he saw three for 1k, but I haven't seen any so is that true?)

or that can be a manifest because there is no chinese new year 

or maybe nothing that I said make any sense I have no idea, I'm noticing this happen right now, but I got bored and I will turn off

There was a shiny spam on gtl where they list commons for 300k a piece and perfect comps for 30k. Although this Is basically a scam. Because while the 1 guy lists multiple common shinies for 300k he immediately takes them off before anyone can buy. He then has a friend who lists common shinies for 3 mil while he is continuously doing this in the hopes that someone "mistakenly" buys it. With the comps he lists multiple for 30k and removes them while his friend lists random lvl 50's for 30k and players insta buy them. I witnessed this entire scheme unfold in the last hour. They should get punished for such actions

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

There was a shiny spam on gtl where they list commons for 300k a piece and perfect comps for 30k. Although this Is basically a scam. Because while the 1 guy lists multiple common shinies for 300k he immediately takes them off before anyone can buy. He then has a friend who lists common shinies for 3 mil while he is continuously doing this in the hopes that someone "mistakenly" buys it. With the comps he lists multiple for 30k and removes them while his friend lists random lvl 50's for 30k and players insta buy them. I witnessed this entire scheme unfold in the last hour. They should get punished for such actions

That's a point. That can be a scam too.

Because some ppl find out that someone is buying a lot of the emerald knit hat at 625 on GTL instead of lower price from the store. They believe those ppl are malfunctioning gtl bots, so they are selling emerald hats to make money from the botter.

Edited by BiuBiv

刚刚有退游的玩家在交易行低价卖了很多东西

A player who just quit the game sold a lot of things at a low price in the trading shop

I was informed that from a friend. That's another possibility.

Edited by MightyMichele
32 minutes ago, Goku said:

Its quite impossible to list a SHINY for 300k (and not get sniped) and pull it back just for an accomplice to list a 3m shiny xD

13 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Either the player quitted or his account got hacked or he's just giving away free money or those things got mentioned above. Who knows you can ask him directly, most pokemon has an OT of Redwolfs.

I managed to actually buy a few. Most of the shinies was relisted again and again and then he wasn't fast enough xD

44 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Good for you my 300 ping server Speedwagon can't even buy a freaking $100 leppa.

I never thought about it in that way but you're 100% right. My internet is also not great tbh. Honestly bro space bar not even fast enough. In this case everyone knew what was going on so you were competing against 100 Chinese trying to get these cheap listing so it was difficult. But if you snipe gtl on a regular bases and a cheap shiny pops up normally you pretty much have a good chance of getting it. 

36 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

More like competing with thousands of bots & automation, not to mention my insane teammates.

I'm glad some of them got some of the insane listings, one got like 13 shinies with 3-5 31 IVs. Some got tons of cheap comps and limited vanities. 

I was waiting for that 1bil vanity but I didn't see it unless I missed it. Was a good morning either way. May there be more crazy guys like Redwolf xD.

12 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

OO

Eu pensei que este é possivelmente um evento chinês não oficial de boas-vindas em 2023 e eles estão postando bolsas e chapéus de lojas e, eventualmente,

um cosmético limitado por 1k (um amigo me disse que viu três por 1k, mas eu não vi nenhum então é verdade?)

ou isso pode ser um manifesto porque não existe ano novo chinês 

ou talvez nada do que eu disse faça sentido não faço ideia, estou percebendo isso acontecer agora, mas fiquei entediado e vou desligar

IMG-20230123-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20230123-WA0007.jpg