F.A.Q. Thread

1 hour ago, Elizn said:

Unova Route 12 against Rapidash. 

Closer to a Pokemon Center compared to Tentacruel, Leave the Pokemon Center in Lacunosa Town and cycle left. 

These will also give 10 Speed EV's per horde.

This is a option too. Didn't consider because of fact that Rapidash has double recoil(Take Down and Flare Blitz iirc) so if you find a shiny you're doomed. Tentacruel doesn't have any value but you can still capture it without problem and trade it for prismatic pearls.

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

which is the cheapest Move Tutor? as in what item that you give to the tutor, that you can buy from the GTL is retentively cheapest?

Each move tutor teaches unique moves. So the cost is fixed.

And about item, all recipes uses distinct items. Most cheaper is Shards and on all moves you need some shard.

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

was Frisk recently changed? cause it only shows that a pokemon in a hoard has a held item, but it doesn't show you which one

It was changed on 11th May 2021. Frisk take the nerf and Thief got buffed(Previously if you kill a mon with thief, it would not steal the item. Now it will steal regardless of that)

6 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

is there a forum post with all the level caps for each region posted anywhere?

Idk.

But i have the list here, thanks to @squickGianno's tooltip. Link Policy, can't link it, but you can go to their guide on Guide Section.

(Level Cap order: No Badges/1st Badge/2nd Badge/3rd Badge/4th Badge/5th Badge/6th Badge/7th Badge/8th Badge/8th Badge + E4 + Champion*)

*Note for Unova: Level Cap rises only after beat both N and Ghetsis.

Kanto: 20/26/32/37/46/47/50/55/62/100

Hoenn: 20/24/28/33/35/38/44/48/58/100

Sinnoh: 20/27/29/34/37/43/46/52/60/100

Unova:

20/24/27/31/35/38/43/46/56/100

Edited by caioxlive13
23 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

is there a go to Pokemon pros use to catch Alphas? if yes which is it? and what moves and held items respectively? also do they use a specific type of pokeball just to catch Alphas?

Yes, it is Spinda with their Hidden Ability: Contrary.

Spinda uses Skill Swap to pass contrary to alphas. Why? Because the alphas have a chance of buff all status in 1 stage when you throw a pokeball and they escape. If they have the ability Contrary, their status are lowered instead. Spinda is the only mon avaliable with contrary and Skill Swap. People have some optimal sets but usually people bring it at low level with item Focus Sash to use skill swap and faint.

For a catcher, Breloom(With poison heal as a ability) would be the best. However before facing a alpha, do the follow proceedment:

- Equip a toxic orb

- Enter on a random wild battle.

- Waste the first turn(using spore/false swipe), Toxic Orb will badly poison you. Then you either knockout the wild mon or just flee.

- Remove toxic orb and go face alpha. You can't heal on pokecenter otherwise you lose the Badly Poison status.

This is necessary so you will have poison effect and get healed, thanks to Poison Heal ability. At the same time, you won't have Toxic Orb equipped so if alpha has thief, it wouldn't pick the item and get a Self-poison.

For pokeball, since you take a lot of turns on battle, best is Timer Ball(1x Catch Rate, +0,3 catch rate for each turn passed. Maximum of 4x Catch Rate.).

Here is some guides, they will help you. 

Edited by caioxlive13

My game kept disconnecting for half an hour but I just kept reconnecting and continued playing until I got a ban for Client Tampering. I cannot start a ticket because I'm banned and I can't appeal the ban because it's just 3 days long. Is there anything I can do? I didn't use any kind of cheat.

4 hours ago, EndiKopi said:

My game kept disconnecting for half an hour but I just kept reconnecting and continued playing until I got a ban for Client Tampering. I cannot start a ticket because I'm banned and I can't appeal the ban because it's just 3 days long. Is there anything I can do? I didn't use any kind of cheat.

Are you using a Virtual Machine or Emulators to load MMO, or just opening two PokéMMO windows and logging in both?

2 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

I dont really understand what you mean by both, and there is no SelfDestruct TM on the GTL, so again I ask is there a Move Tutor in game that teaches Self-Destruct?

I remember that both are TMs... You can buy on regular markets, i indicated GTL because usually have TMs obtained in excess, of events lootboxes. Only thing that i can confirm is that Self-Destruct/Explosion are not Tutor moves.

What would be a good "Experience Farmer" pokemon? As in a pokemon you can use to Exp Share and Exp farm the other pokemon in the party, like one that can learn, or TM, or you could breed on 4 moves that hit all enemies in a horde? Like Surf and Earthquake, doesn't have to be those though. I mostly farm using the Piloswine, so it would have to be moves that KO them.

On 3/15/2023 at 1:06 PM, overlydramatic said:

is there a forum post with like a "best possible recommended team for each regions story line elite 4" complete with move-sets and held items? You know for super noobs like myself

any poke with moxie

8 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

What would be a good "Experience Farmer" pokemon? As in a pokemon you can use to Exp Share and Exp farm the other pokemon in the party, like one that can learn, or TM, or you could breed on 4 moves that hit all enemies in a horde? Like Surf and Earthquake, doesn't have to be those though. I mostly farm using the Piloswine, so it would have to be moves that KO them.

Teddiursa, because it learns Earthquake(via TM, physical attack with 100 Base Power), Hyper Voice(Via Unova Move Tutor, Special STAB attack with 90 Base Power) and Sweet Scent(Not a AoE move but is required to call hordes), also had the pickup ability giving a extra small chance of found items after battle(you had a chance of pick a item naturally, pickup adds a bit more)

Refer to DragoTamer's guide to build one:

• 2 weeks later...