Gen 9 Nerf

Who decided this kind of sick joke to allow gen 9 recovery nerf without giving any community discussion nor tc vote into this? We don't have the tools or updated movepools to even countermeasure for this. Just spam screens & hazard stacking teams packed with para or flinch chance because we don't have many unaware pokemon, heavy duty boots, knock off buff update nor a legitimate regen core excluding legends/megas/z items etc, did you even consider how it would affect the meta as a whole? 

I trust TC completely voted against this in the majority & i'm certain nearly everyone that isnt a casual npc player that has a reliable and sufficent knowledge of the competitive scene would know how it affects the meta and wouldn't agreed to this without preparing some small steps to ensure its fine to do so, why would you do that staff?

I hope this can be used as a place to discuss and reach out to have immediate changes, just absurd and possibly the most left in the dark change done in quite some time.

In fact, I also strongly disagree with the pp reduction in moves like recover. I was trying to reach the TOP 1 of the battle frontier, and one of the few ways to deal with a team of legendaries is by having a bulky pokemon with that kind of attack.
Right now I'm in the TOP 4 but I don't know how I'll be able to go up. This update gives a big disadvantage (or even makes it impossible) to reach this kind of goals :(

It would be a dream if the game developers (who are constantly making right decisions) think about this type of situations, and not just act for the convenience of the players in pvp.

6 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Ye bro, next up is heatran, and you actually have to play MMO from an inactive volcano in real life so it spawns for you.

Inactive volcano? Nah bro you gotta go to an active volcano. Inactive volcanoes only spawn Slugmas