Shaymin (official information)

Edwardinho

Hi! Thanks for bringing this answers to many of us. However i got one that isn't listed here. ¿Is shaymin only available one time? For example, if i capture it this year, that means i can't get it the next year? ¿Or is it only one per character?

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

(Sorry if i speak bad english or something)

Edited by Cenoa
43 minutes ago, Edwardinho said:

8. When you get the 12 Special Alpha, it spawns for you, there is no "extra" requirement.

Then what are the Dead flowers for ?

- - -

Please add any missing info here : 

For the sake of the pvp guys why didnt they make this tablet mechanic permanent (not restricted to the event)?

I imagine grinding for the 12 alphas in less than 2wks would be difficult for a busy pve player who only plays an hr atmost a day and this is even worse for pvp players.

Here is the math

Spoiler

You need to collect 12 of each tablet type. There are 12 types, so that makes 144 total tablets required to unlock shymn.

Only 3 tablets can be found at a time (20 mins). This maxes the tablets ypu can find to 3 in 20mins.

To find all the tablets its 144÷3 which makes 48. This means you need 48 resets at 20mins intervals to get the mon.

The total time you would then need to get the mon at max efficiency would be (20mins x 48resets) 960 mins or 16hrs.

If someone was logging in an hour a day there is simply no way they would be able to unlock the mon.

Please atleast consider extending the mechanic of getting shymin to last atleast a week after the event is over, because requiring a login time of atleast 16hrs of grinding in less than 2weeks is simply beyond what most regular players can do.

Edited by BrokenJoker
5 hours ago, Filipi said:

how can i get gracidea?

6 hours ago, AdouSaga said:

How to Obtain Gracidea?

When Shaymin is captured, the dead flowers from the Alphas are converted into Gracidea. They can be planted like berries to multiply them. There's also an NPC in Floaroma Town which will give you one if you have Shaymin in your party.

7 hours ago, razimove said:

How to obtain the plants for IVs and nature?

At the moment, nature herbs are obtained randomly from Gracidea plants when they're harvested. We plan on making them easier to plant later when they're more relevant, but right now the items are only usable on Shaymin/Unown.

7 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

does nature herb roll nature or let you select a nature?

There's an herb specific to each nature.

5 hours ago, xLari said:

How many tablets appear in a row? And why sometimes the ball didn't show up, even if there is one?

There's 3 every 20 minutes, and you can get a small amount from the coop instance if you defeat enough Nians.

The tablets share cooldowns across all regions so that players who only have one region unlocked can still get them. I'd guess you're switching regions after claiming them all, and that's why they're not showing up.

55 minutes ago, Kyu said:

When Shaymin is captured, the dead flowers from the Alphas are converted into Gracidea. They can be planted like berries to multiply them. There's also an NPC in Floaroma Town which will give you one if you have Shaymin in your party.

At the moment, nature herbs are obtained randomly from Gracidea plants when they're harvested. We plan on making them easier to plant later when they're more relevant, but right now the items are only usable on Shaymin/Unown.

There's an herb specific to each nature.

There's 3 every 20 minutes, and you can get a small amount from the coop instance if you defeat enough Nians.

The tablets share cooldowns across all regions so that players who only have one region unlocked can still get them. I'd guess you're switching regions after claiming them all, and that's why they're not showing up.

Hey Kyu thanks for finally letting us own a legendary. Much appreciated. Super cool of you.

58 minutes ago, Kyu said:

may I ask, is the min-max harvest amount something you can disclosure? I planted a few myself, but got me curious