Shaymin (official information)

Edwardinho

21 hours ago, razimove said:

met another bug, already bug reported,is what my gracidea plants turned out to be:image.thumb.png.55a3878182a04ede2fa9e077fb4bb5c7.png but this

2 hours ago, ImSakrosanct said:

This happened to me as well and I lost all my Flowers, only getting some Figy Berries out of it...
Plus they didnt take 44 hours to grow, only about 14 or so.

This has also happened to me. I was able to get Gracidea plants by planting three Gracideas per slot instead of just one however, in the event that you weren't aware of this. I surely hope that it's a bug and that it's not intentional because it's heavily misleading, as it doesn't even say that the resulting plant would be Figy and not Gracidea in the preview.

19 minutes ago, SacredDiver said:

This has also happened to me. I was able to get Gracidea plants by planting three Gracideas per slot instead of just one however, in the event that you weren't aware of this. I surely hope that it's a bug and that it's not intentional because it's heavily misleading, as it doesn't even say that the resulting plant would be Figy and not Gracidea in the preview.

Have you gotten any of the Nature Herbs by any chance @SacredDiver?

5 minutes ago, ImSakrosanct said:

Have you gotten any of the Nature Herbs by any chance @SacredDiver?

I still have more than 24h before my first batch of plants is ready for harvest unfortunately, I've found out about this quite late. I'll post an update about nature herbs when I can if no one else does though.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:53 AM, ImSakrosanct said:

Thank you. That will be super helpful. Looking forward to your update!

I am unsure as to how helpful this information would be to you given that I only had enough Gracideas for three plants. I don't feel like it's enough data to draw any conclusions from but the yield was 4/6/4 and I didn't get any nature herbs.

On 1/26/2023 at 2:09 AM, Kyu said:

Thanks, this is fixed now. For players who got the wrong item, you can go visit Floaroma again and get a bundle of Gracidea.

I already have caught Shaymin and revived my flowers into Gracidea. But it still displays as i have 12 dead flowers in my bag. What should I do??

9 minutes ago, SlanyuS said:

I already have caught Shaymin and revived my flowers into Gracidea. But it still displays as i have 12 dead flowers in my bag. What should I do??

Have you tried logging out and back in? Might just be a visual bug