[MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V2.1.1 (COMPLETED)

PokéMMO Mega Evolution Sprites - DS Style

image.gif.40cfc66054cf99225e9e9d73fe7709c1.gifimage.gif.9db2e5ad980b1b0a6ff932f72ba7eca0.gif

• The main mod replaces sprites of Pokémon with mega evolutions with sprites of their Mega Evolutions.
  • All of the sprites are animated.
  • There's two versions, one has the X megas and one has the Y megas.
  • There's also optional mods for the Icons and Follower sprites.

Downloads:                

Spoiler

image.gif.40cfc66054cf99225e9e9d73fe7709c1.gif Version X Sprites

image.gif.9db2e5ad980b1b0a6ff932f72ba7eca0.gif Version Y Sprites

icon.png.22a86d9aca9769d250c0d62fbf4f5634.png3DS Style Icons  Switch Style Icons

icon.png.a8efca2adb2c7c174d73063b6cccd0fb.png3DS Style Icons  Switch Style Icons

icon.png.3ea10166621e3df4de3ad7a5fefc71d8.png Followers - X

icon.png.6d1d1d9b8738c25b0137410f0283901f.png Followers - Y

Notes: 

• The follower mod needs to be below the Unova Follower Mod in the Mod Management list if you have it installed:

Screenshot2023-12-29164214.png.3afdd341d7f510df127c3c06401aaab9.png

• If you have trouble downloading any of the files, try using the Browsec VPN extension (PC) or WhiteHatVPN App (Mobile). They're both free.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

1078983768_Screenshot2023-03-20205553.png.645412b65678805d420393cbdd30ca64.png1552335992_Screenshot2023-03-20205622.png.4f0c207a39cd52cdcd491dc2d63770c5.png448897964_Screenshot2023-03-20205707.png.bd54571f7db16d5dddfe17f2c36aba8a.png

Ab.png.a6856a84b47f7ac73dc090fc79bccd38.pngGard.png.22eedab529eb069a93827e0b306d837f.png

Gyara.png.3244f5bc21b4836622239df8f90dee2b.pngUntitled.png.49a58dd4d8951b6727986ebac0935257.png

Credits:                              

Spoiler

MBCMechachu: For spriting

Diegotoon20: Also, for spriting

The Pokemon Showdown Gen 5 sprite resource

@budadeth: For reporting bugs instantly.

Poke Indigo, the fan game: For most of the animated back sprites, Extra credits to @diegogalue (IGN) for informing me about these.

@JaredNattyDaddyTKL: For sprites.

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 2.1.1

Added updated sprites for Charizard Y and Steelix.

Minor Edit

Fixed Banette's back sprite.

Version 2.0

All of the sprites are now animated.

Version 1.4

All of the front sprites are now animated.

Version 1.3.4

Added Gen 1 and 2 Shiny Animated Sprites for the mons which had their non shiny forms animated.

Version 1.3.1

Added Animated Back and Shiny Sprites for Garchomp and Mawile.

Version 1.3:

Added Several Animated Shiny and Back Sprites.

Bug Fix:

Fixed Mega Slowbro Sprite replacing Dewgong instead.

Icons Version 1.0:

Added a seperate mod which replaces the Icons of Pokemon with their Mega Forms.

Version 1.2.2:

Added Animated Sprites for Lucario, Absol, Ampharos and Mewtwo.

Version 1.2.1:

Fixed Metagross and Aggron Shiny Back Sprites.

Version 1.2:

Added Static Shiny sprites for every Mega and All sprites of Rayquaza.

Version 1.1:

Added Metagross and Abomasnow back sprites.

Added Animated Slowbro and Camerupt sprites.

Version 1.0:

Added Back Sprites

Added leftover Front Sprites.

Divided into two versions.

Discord:

adeptsceptile

Edited by AdamantSceptile
Added Follower Mods.
On 3/25/2023 at 11:53 AM, QueTea said:

For the Love of this Beautiful Mod, please make them Animated ❤️
Would even Donate for it

EDIT: Just found the same Sprites in the Rom Hack of Pokémon Moon Black 2, and all of them are the same aswell as ANIMATED! Is there a way to put them into this Mod?

https://www.pokeharbor.com/2022/03/pokemon-moon-black-2/

I dunno where did you get this mod hasnt animated sprites, if u mean backsprites yes, but almost all frontsprites are animated, what you should look into that rom its, the sprites not animated here, are animated there, because maybe that rom still using static png for backsprite

@AdamantSceptile here are some animated gifs I find that your mod hasnt, Slowbro and Camerupt, aswell as Abomasnow missing backsprite and Metagross having just a front sprite as backsprite

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tb4sb2aau2y280t/some+sprites.zip/file

7 hours ago, budadeth said:

I dunno where did you get this mod hasnt animated sprites, if u mean backsprites yes, but almost all frontsprites are animated, what you should look into that rom its, the sprites not animated here, are animated there, because maybe that rom still using static png for backsprite

@AdamantSceptile here are some animated gifs I find that your mod hasnt, Slowbro and Camerupt, aswell as Abomasnow missing backsprite and Metagross having just a front sprite as backsprite

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tb4sb2aau2y280t/some+sprites.zip/file

added, the back sprites were 192x192, instead of 96x96, had to resize them.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:23 PM, QueTea said:

For the Love of this Beautiful Mod, please make them Animated ❤️
Would even Donate for it

EDIT: Just found the same Sprites in the Rom Hack of Pokémon Moon Black 2, and all of them are the same aswell as ANIMATED! Is there a way to put them into this Mod?

https://www.pokeharbor.com/2022/03/pokemon-moon-black-2/

To rip sprites from the game I will need to know where the sprites are stored but this a rom hack and is thus, closed source. Which means that I can't rip the sprites.

Ive Found a Post of more of them, were as example Mega Lucario has his Front & Back Sprite Animated! There even more and even the 6th Gen ones

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407617

Im currently trying to find out how to extract the Gif's out of the Rom Hack, i found someone who is willing to help me on the Rom Hacks Discord

EDIT: Im sure there is somewhere a place where ill find all of those Front&Back Sprites Animated. Since the Rom Hack has every one of them and i find multiple Artists/Mods (yours too) and links with litterly all the same Sprite's.
Those 2D Animation would fit perfectly into the Game and are beautiful. IMO its nicer to look at as the 3D HD ones, since they originate from the Newer, 3D Engine Based Games like Y/X/(U)SUN/(U)MOON. Aswell did the Maker of Pokemon Renegade found a way to implement the Fairy Type into the Platinum Game, aswell the Fairy Type Moves. Surely if the Dev's of PokeMMO are intrested it would be a easy way to do so same for this MMO. Would make it again more Famous and could bring a lot more (new)/(old) players back into the Game. Ill keep trying to get in Contact with both makers of Pokemon Black Moon 2 (since their Discord Mods are just a bunch of very toxic non helpful weird things who try to Gatekeep good stuff for no reason at all imo). 

Edited by QueTea
42 minutes ago, QueTea said:

Ive Found a Post of more of them, were as example Mega Lucario has his Front & Back Sprite Animated! There even more and even the 6th Gen ones

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407617

Im currently trying to find out how to extract the Gif's out of the Rom Hack, i found someone who is willing to help me on the Rom Hacks Discord

EDIT: Im sure there is somewhere a place where ill find all of those Front&Back Sprites Animated. Since the Rom Hack has every one of them and i find multiple Artists/Mods (yours too) and links with litterly all the same Sprite's.
Those 2D Animation would fit perfectly into the Game and are beautiful. IMO its nicer to look at as the 3D HD ones, since they originate from the Newer, 3D Engine Based Games like Y/X/(U)SUN/(U)MOON. Aswell did the Maker of Pokemon Renegade found a way to implement the Fairy Type into the Platinum Game, aswell the Fairy Type Moves. Surely if the Dev's of PokeMMO are intrested it would be a easy way to do so same for this MMO. Would make it again more Famous and could bring a lot more (new)/(old) players back into the Game. Ill keep trying to get in Contact with both makers of Pokemon Black Moon 2 (since their Discord Mods are just a bunch of very toxic non helpful weird things who try to Gatekeep good stuff for no reason at all imo). 

good luck

• 1 month later...
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] PokeMMO Mega Sprites V1.2
On 4/29/2023 at 3:10 AM, ZhrX said:

if you don't mind, can i ask when you would add the shiny's sprites?

CHANGELOG:

Version 1.2:

Added Static Shiny sprites for every Mega and All sprites of Rayquaza.

Versin 1.2.1:

Fixed Metagross and Aggron Shiny Back Sprites.

• AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] PokeMMO Mega Sprites V1.2.2
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] PokeMMO Mega Evolution Sprites V1.2.2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, 3173427524 said:

https://wwp.lanzoup.com/iY7LP1645q9c

Password:2ybb

I integrated a lot of mega monsters.

There are some pictures on the back that are directly reversed horizontally.

I'm looking for these motion pictures everywhere now.

Brother, do you know where these resources are?

There arent more animated versions.

They are all fan made

You wont find more because there arent more animated 2d Pixel style than this ones here 

Edited by budadeth