Bots and gtl

Has anyone noticed the low prices of everything and the amount of supply and little demand in the gtl? honestly we have very low item rates and catch rates for this to happen...

How many people have their pc 24h with 20 open pokemmo applications farming with bots? There are people selling stacks of 99 objects daily at rock-bottom prices...

how many accounts are there with 200h of play and a balance of 100m?

Imagine the people who start, who only have access to farming dittos or scales or eternal stones and play legally, how many can you legally get per day? It is impossible to compete with those who publish 3 stacks of 99 a day... you understand me.

I think the staff have to do something radical about this issue even though people complain, for the good of the game

sorry for the long post and my shitty english

10 hours ago, Joselon said:

Has anyone noticed the low prices of everything and the amount of supply and little demand in the gtl? honestly we have very low item rates and catch rates for this to happen...

How many people have their pc 24h with 20 open pokemmo applications farming with bots? There are people selling stacks of 99 objects daily at rock-bottom prices...

how many accounts are there with 200h of play and a balance of 100m?

Imagine the people who start, who only have access to farming dittos or scales or eternal stones and play legally, how many can you legally get per day? It is impossible to compete with those who publish 3 stacks of 99 a day... you understand me.

I think the staff have to do something radical about this issue even though people complain, for the good of the game

sorry for the long post and my shitty english

People can be using bots or smth else to farm or are just with free time and farming it, or have stocked and are selling all at once. We need to remember, isn't 40 or 50 players playing per day, is over 2k(Almost every place you go, have players on it.).

If you're seeing people that you believe that are using bots, or commiting other infractions, you can report at https://support.pokemmo.com on Player report(Please include evidence) and staff will investigate.

A thing devs could do is on a random interval beetween 4-8 hours, if a player are logged and don't log out on the interval, game would kick it out of server. However it could log back. 

Edited by caioxlive13

there is ppl posting 2x99 4x99 stacks every day, 

it is impossible for 1 person, even if they play 24 hours, to farm these amounts, obviously there are several accounts doing it at the same time.(You have dozens of guides on YouTube on how to use bots, damn they even have bots to farm dittos xD)

limiting the amount of the same object that you can publish per day would be a good start, it would not affect legal players.

the worst thing is surely All that money will be destined to RMT, further damaging the current economy, the game itself and the staff that WORK in the game, they have to put drastic measures even if it affects legal players

Bro please, there are plenty solutions of How u get money ingame.. Spécially after alphas were released, the money gathering has unleashed with power.. You Can invest in alphas, if u know their egg group well.. U Can gather exp candies and then sell.. U Can gym run and this Could give u a good amount of money.. U Can farm battle points wether from pvp or from battle frontier.. And be sure everyone using bots will get an automatic ban 

Don't get angry and try other farming méthods

Good luck

How could you farm 99 heart scales in 24 hours? Isn't the drop rate lower if compared to the one from original games? Also, most of the time i can't even farm a single amulet coin within a hour. Your statement its too exaggerated and you're underestimating people who grind on phone/whatever 2nd device and sell resources after farming them in bulk in 2-3 days. Bots or not, you can't farm that much because of drop rates. I don’t think people who bot do it 24 hours a day, there could be some botters doing that 24h but we're talking about 10 people max(?) and still don't farm as much as you think. Those numbers u see were prolly made mostly by grinding.

Spoiler

Edit: 100 mil in 200hrs????

Edited by Mokujin97
3 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Bro please, there are plenty solutions of How u get money ingame.. Spécially after alphas were released, the money gathering has unleashed with power.. You Can invest in alphas, if u know their egg group well.. U Can gather exp candies and then sell.. U Can gym run and this Could give u a good amount of money.. U Can farm battle points wether from pvp or from battle frontier.. And be sure everyone using bots will get an automatic ban 

Don't get angry and try other farming méthods

Good luck

umm who's talking about i can't get pokeyens? And why does it bother you that someone talks about bots?

no one is angry I'm just reporting what's going on, if you don't use bots you shouldn't care

Of course they ban the bots and make another account and that's it with a vpn to avoid the ip ban. You put a caterpie up for sale in the gtl with your main account (800k for example) and you buy it with your bot account after selling the objects

By the way, this is how RMT money is being transferred on 3rd party websites, you have a few doing this, (I hope this info doesn't bother you "bro")

33 minutes ago, Mokujin97 said:

How could you farm 99 heart scales in 24 hours? Isn't the drop rate lower if compared to the one from original games? Also, most of the time i can't even farm a single amulet coin within a hour. Your statement its too exaggerated and you're underestimating people who grind on phone/whatever 2nd device and sell resources after farming them in bulk in 2-3 days. Bots or not, you can't farm that much because of drop rates. I don’t think people who bot do it 24 hours a day, there could be some botters doing that 24h but we're talking about 10 people max(?) and still don't farm as much as you think. Those numbers u see were prolly made mostly by grinding.

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: 100 mil in 200hrs????

Of course, only a few use bots, so a couple of them that have 10 or 12 simultaneous open accounts with bots are enough to break the market for heart scales, for example.

I'm very surprised how people don't care and try to pretend that nobody cares xD

and yes you can see when an account was created , and yes i saw 1 weeks accounts selling full raised shinys 5x31 with hes EO so imagine 

2 hours ago, Mokujin97 said:

How could you farm 99 heart scales in 24 hours? Isn't the drop rate lower if compared to the one from original games? Also, most of the time i can't even farm a single amulet coin within a hour.

It is possible to farm 99 Heart Scales in 24 hours, with Item Magnet Charms and a bunch of luck. The fact that you can't farm 1 amulet coin in an hour is just legit bad luck, sorry to hear 😕

8 hours ago, Joselon said:

and yes you can see when an account was created , and yes i saw 1 weeks accounts selling full raised shinys 5x31 with hes EO so imagine 

Only way to do that is to see the player ccard, which is private. So how can you see when an in-game account was created? Genuinely curious.

Edited by LucasLyn5
18 minutes ago, LucasLyn5 said:

How can you see when an in-game account was created?

You can't, unless the player themselves shares their player card info through a screenshot, for example. I doubt a player with bot accounts would be sharing said bot accounts' player card info

You can't really track bots on item GTL list. 

If you want to help staff, you can always report the bots of breeders, they are easely noticeable. The people behind them are dumb af and list them all at the same time. Just look for 8-12 1x31 listings of each IV of pokemons from only 1 area, same OT, and catching hours in the span of whole day. Everytime I try to sell anything, I report two or three players, and the listings are gone. 

what I expected people distorting the subject making excuses attacking for no reason😆😆 probably more than 1 use them.

Keep it up, you're going to lose a lot of players.

But hey, everything has already been said and the staff has read that it was the intention of the post, the only thing left to do is wait and see if they are going to do something.

I'll only suggest one more thing, play legal, worry about your own actions, forget about what other players do, mods do what they can do, if there are bots out there that cannot be detected, there's nothing to do about it, just try to enjoy the game as much as you can, at the end, the experience is the only reward, not 100 easy millions to buy a new jpg image to fit your avatar or a different colored version of a poke

18 hours ago, Joselon said:

there is ppl posting 2x99 4x99 stacks every day, 

it is impossible for 1 person, even if they play 24 hours, to farm these amounts, obviously there are several accounts doing it at the same time.(You have dozens of guides on YouTube on how to use bots, damn they even have bots to farm dittos xD)

limiting the amount of the same object that you can publish per day would be a good start, it would not affect legal players.

the worst thing is surely All that money will be destined to RMT, further damaging the current economy, the game itself and the staff that WORK in the game, they have to put drastic measures even if it affects legal players

On 2/16/2023 at 10:14 AM, Joselon said:

2x99 stack of scale at 3.999 

and I believe that you have farmed 200 scales legally and you sell them at that price hahahah it is so obvious that this guy has accounts using farming bots and surely tomorrow he will give you another 200 come on do something

The heart scale has stayed at that price for a long time.

It is normal that in this game when you need quick money by selling an item you put it at a lower price than the ones that already exist, it is not a secret or something extremely crazy to put an item at $1-$100 less than the others.

8 hours ago, Joselon said:

what I expected people distorting the subject making excuses attacking for no reason😆😆 probably more than 1 use them.

Keep it up, you're going to lose a lot of players.

But hey, everything has already been said and the staff has read that it was the intention of the post, the only thing left to do is wait and see if they are going to do something.

I don't think simply "exposing" the assumptions will solve the problem, if you have some ideas of what could be done to avoid this problem please create a post in the suggestion box which is the right place to do it.

Even if you see someone using bots you can easily report them, the game has its methods to identify bot players and ban them sooner or later.