1v1 pvp and others

NiceRNGbro

Question

I don't know why I come here, I'll be ignored anyway. But anyway

This game needs more forms of PvP Gimmick, things like 1v1 PvP, Ubers (well in the future when we have legendaries) and etc. 

This game needs more PvP and PvE resources to survive, we don't want things like Lure or the pathetic and unnecessary nerf in healing pps, we want (I speak for myself) new, fun, Johto and HA were nice additions, but then what? There are so many good suggestions that I've seen here and I've already managed to create an mmo in my mind with them, because they'll probably just be ignored...

1v1 shouldn't be hard to do, and would be a really fun addition to the PvP game and even PvE players, thanks!

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, NiceRNGbro said:

I don't know why I come here, I'll be ignored anyway. But anyway

This game needs more forms of PvP Gimmick, things like 1v1 PvP, Ubers (well in the future when we have legendaries) and etc. 

1v1 shouldn't be hard to do, and would be a really fun addition to the PvP game and even PvE players, thanks!

Several years ago, we had 1v1 Tournaments more often. I should note for future suggestions, you can write your event ideas in this thread:

Chances are low of we get a new gimmick format anytime soon. Problem isn't even banlist(They could just go on Unofficial Formats discussion thread and do a Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V on rules defined there), is because if they add this would trigger a lot of LC lovers that wish LC back, because those gimmick formats have playerbase on same size, or smaller, than LC, and the main excus... whoops, reason to remove LC is small playerbase.

Edited by caioxlive13