Best way to level up my mons to Lvl.100?

11 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Hello there, most used method is to level it defeating hordes. As meowth has access to Hypervoice, you can start using it when it reaches a high level, like 80, with some hordes, such as Tentacruel or Rapidash. If it's not strong enough, holding an Exp. Share and letting other pokemon defeat the hordes also works.

This guy is reminding me of my heart attack. Time to report...

In all seriousness though, I feel that these are great location recommendations. However, one more to add is Golduck in the Resort Area in Sinnoh. Since there are no item drops as of the time of this post, you can lead with something like Garchomp with Earthquake to knock them all out.

52 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

In all seriousness though, I feel that these are great location recommendations. However, one more to add is Golduck in the Resort Area in Sinnoh. Since there are no item drops as of the time of this post, you can lead with something like Garchomp with Earthquake to knock them all out.

Thank you, I just so happened to have that area unlocked! Although I feel it will be tedious either ways…but I think the profit is worth it! 

The ultimate lazy option would be to use some exp candies and rare candies from the lunar event or from alphas. They can instantly get you up to +30k exp. I recommend you use as many free exp candies and rare candies as you got till you get to +88 then equip an everstone and go KO hordes.

Lvling with exp share and hordes is free but you risk evolving your meowth which is more soul crushing. 

Refer to the guide below.

Spoiler

There are other better money making methods, for me paydaying is just too much work for too little a reward. gl

Edited by BrokenJoker
16 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

Thanks for linking my guide @BrokenJoker!

@RadiantnameI definitely recommend checking my guide above. It's rooted in many calcs and I've got great leveling strats for you for meowth. just head to the post section for meowth to read more especially in regard to ideal nature(s) and moveset

Hey, I read through the part for leveling Meowth, and since Choice specs aren’t cheap, is there an alternative to it? Still, thanks a lot for the informative guide.

Edited by Radiantname
I wanted to add more info.
59 minutes ago, Radiantname said:

Hey, I read through the part for leveling Meowth, and since Choice specs aren’t cheap, is there an alternative to it? Still, thanks a lot for the informative guide.

You can use Battle Points to buy Choice Specs. Beating 3 regions grants 10,5k BP and you just need 9,8k BP to buy it. I prefer teddiursa to leveling because can learn Earthquake and Hyper Voice to kill hordes(Hyper voice to hordes of mons with higher defense, And quake to mons with better Sp. Def). and learn Sweet Scent to call hordes. Also had ability pickup to collect items after battle.

Edited by caioxlive13
On 2/20/2023 at 5:02 PM, Bestfriends said:

My eternal president, I still remember when you dressed me :3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 12:02 AM, BrokenJoker said:

The ultimate lazy option would be to use some exp candies and rare candies from the lunar event or from alphas. They can instantly get you up to +30k exp. I recommend you use as many free exp candies and rare candies as you got till you get to +88 then equip an everstone and go KO hordes.

Lvling with exp share and hordes is free but you risk evolving your meowth which is more soul crushing. 

Refer to the guide below.

Reveal hidden contents

There are other better money making methods, for me paydaying is just too much work for too little a reward. gl

Rather sell them and buy a leveling service, tho.

Other than that its about Tentacruels. Have fun.
Alternatives are there, if you want to see other virtual pixels (for whatever it should matter) but at the end of the day its about tentacruels and pickup

Edited by Johnwaynee