[Art] VDJM's Art - Closed (13 in queue)

VDJM

LOG.png.6f45fbbf00bde5467a66f8bb3485bdff.png

I'm an illustrator who loves drawing as much as playing Pokémon, so why not do both? 😉

To order a drawing you need:

• Send me an in-game mail to VDJM or on Discord as VDJM#6489.
  • Explanation about what you want to draw.
  • Once it's clear what you want to draw I'll ask for 50% of the payment in advance and the other 50% once the drawing is finished  ^_^
  • Wait until receive the drawing (we will be in constant contact so there is nothing to worry about)
  • Once the drawing is finished it would be great if you could leave a little review here in the post, it would help me a lot with the feedback 😄 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Example of my Artwork   

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.65451301309a36cdc352850ffd588a7d.pngimage.thumb.png.aaeabdc5b57c61cf6abc1a336e4fe84a.pngimage.png.d2d7c8ba2416c42315987d57fc73588d.pngimage.png.c3f52f3857318f8a5b9f0145d6b499bb.png

FAQ's:

What things can I ask you to draw?

• I can draw anything from animals, people, objects, pokemon to any of your darkest desires jsjs. 
  • My style is very focused on Manga-Anime Style although I can make the attempt to adapt to any style you want.

What is the price for any illustration?

• I usually handle standard rates, the main one being 700k per Character and 100k for each additional mon.
  • Keep in mind that the price depends a lot on what you want to draw (number of characters, number of pokemon, background, setting, lighting...).
  • If you want something more personalized you can contact me on Discord as VDJM#6489 or through my IGN: VDJM

How many drawings can you make me?

• As many as you are willing to pay 😆
  • As many as I have time available :<

How long does it take me to finish a drawing?

• It depends a lot on the difficulty of the drawing, if it's something simple it can take me a couple of days, but if it's complicated and detailed it can take me a week or more so I ask for your patience if it takes me a little bit of time.
  • I always try to keep you updated on the progress of the drawing 😄

How should I pay you?

• Of course with Poke Coins, I only accept that as a payment method.
  • Please DO NOT OFFER ME REAL MONEY as I will not accept it, it violates the forum and game rules and can end in serious consequences for both of us.

You can also follow me on Instagram to see more samples of my work ^^

@victordj020

IGN:  VDJM   //   Discord:  VDJM#6489

i can speak english and spanish :>

Edited by VDJM
Update
  • VDJM changed the title to [Art] VDJM's Art Store - Comissions Open

10/10 Highly recommend this artist. They were quick and very accommodating. If anything, I am a fairly difficult person to deal with - I sent them a bunch of example art and images of my in-game sprite and basically left the rest up to VDJM and said "just surprise me". The result was breathtaking. I can't wait to get more in the future. If you are considering taking a chance on this shop, you won't be disappointed. This was my end-result:

Spoiler

NTuCsWx.jpg

21 hours ago, awkways said:

10/10 Highly recommend this artist. They were quick and very accommodating. If anything, I am a fairly difficult person to deal with...

Hide contents

Thank you very much!!! It was a pleasure working with you, I hope we can continue to do so in the future 😆

Edited by VDJM
  • VDJM changed the title to [Art] VDJM's Art Store - Temporarily Closed (16 in queue)
  • VDJM changed the title to [Art] VDJM's Art Store - Closed (15 in queue)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • VDJM changed the title to [Art] VDJM's Art - Closed (13 in queue)
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...