Name change changes OT?

3 minutes ago, Allenyatsura said:

I have an interesting question,
if I change my character's name
will my shiny pokemons keep my old OT?
and my old pokemons or that are borrowed,
that were sent?

their OT gets changed if you changed the name , but if u caught the shiny and sent it to your alt and changed main name , the shiny that you sent to the alt stays as the old OT i guess

sent mons cant be OT changed

Edited by hamizoss
1 minute ago, hamizoss said:

O OT deles é alterado se você mudou o nome, mas se você pegou o brilhante e o enviou para o seu alt e mudou o nome principal, o brilhante que você enviou para o alt permanece como o antigo OT, acho que o mons enviado não pode ser OT

alterado

thanks for answering me, have you done this? I'm Portuguese and I didn't understand very well, so will the Pokemon that are with me just change? those that are for example with a friend of mine on his account or that I sold will not change? this is confusing

8 minutes ago, Allenyatsura said:

thanks for answering me, have you done this? I'm Portuguese and I didn't understand very well, so will the Pokemon that are with me just change? those that are for example with a friend of mine on his account or that I sold will not change? this is confusing

i asked a player that i know before , he changed his game name and his owned shinys OTs are changed too.

only owned ones gets OT changed , sold/sent doesnt change i think

i know that @Ninnetaleshave done this before and he can know more about me , but all i know is if you have shinys in your box the OT gets changed when you change your game name , about sent ones and sold im not sure if they changes and ususally not

1 hour ago, hamizoss said:

i asked a player that i know before , he changed his game name and his owned shinys OTs are changed too.

i know that @Ninnetaleshave done this before and he can know more about me , but all i know is if you have shinys in your box the OT gets changed when you change your game name , about sent ones and sold im not sure if they changes and ususally not

They do, I received some pokemon back with my old OT when i changed my name and their OT was changed to the new one

8 hours ago, hamizoss said:

No changes. The proof is the OT "RacheLucario" mon that have been selled on trade a few weeks ago. If OT of mons out of your account changes , the ot would be the new IGN of Rache, not the old one.

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

No changes. The proof is the OT "RacheLucario" mon that have been selled on trade a few weeks ago. If OT of mons out of your account changes , the ot would be the new IGN of Rache, not the old one.

i saw a friend before was about to change his game name and sent a typhlosion to his other account and saved one in his main , the main one changed and the other one which is outside his main account didnt change

9 hours ago, Shadow said:

They do, I received some pokemon back with my old OT when i changed my name and their OT was changed to the new one

wait wut? they stays as your old OT...and when you receive them their OT changes? im confused lol