Except the Alpha Kanto starters, Is there any thing else are limited?

22 minutes ago, colorwhitefather said:
Like Alpha Starmie only getting from pokeball or halloween Gengar and new year Excadrill are thoes coming back next year? I know Shaymin does, but Alpha pokemons I have no clue. 

To my knowledge, the only limited alphas are the Kanto Starters.

3 hours ago, colorwhitefather said:

Like Alpha Starmie only getting from pokeball or halloween Gengar and new year Excadrill are thoes coming back next year? I know Shaymin does, but Alpha pokemons I have no clue. 

I would also like to know this. If any mod coud confirm, pls do.

Im not a mod but i Can guarantee that evrthg will come back even kanto starters (in 20th anniversary xD)

Pokedex is sthg that should be fillable (even with trading services, that shouldn't be that expensive) 

2 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Im not a mod but i Can guarantee that evrthg will come back even kanto starters (in 20th anniversary xD)

Pokedex is sthg that should be fillable (even with trading services, that shouldn't be that expensive) 

No my friend. Kanto starters are limited. They are never coming back. It was confirmed. It could be the 30th anniversary, you'll never see kanto starters available through any event again.

8 hours ago, colorwhitefather said:

I think jumpstone is limited too. 

event alphas are seasonal, except the starters, those wont come back.

6 hours ago, Jgaw said:

how often do you want to repeat that bullshit, it has been emphasized multiple times by higher staff that starters wont come back

11 hours ago, Quakkz said:

event alphas are seasonal, except the starters, those wont come back.

how often do you want to repeat that bullshit, it has been emphasized multiple times by higher staff that starters wont come back

If they don't add they back, is only time until someone buy every alpha starter of GTL(last time i've checked, had less than 150 Bulba's tree.) and make the alpha dex ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to complete for any new player and if they wish to do that, they would need to pay Tremendous high prices like...5 to 10 millions at best case, for one alpha!?

They should add they back, on 20th anniversary, so it would refill stock.

20 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

If they don't add they back, is only time until someone buy every alpha starter of GTL(last time i've checked, had less than 150 Bulba's tree.) and make the alpha dex ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to complete for any new player and if they wish to do that, they would need to pay Tremendous high prices like...5 to 10 millions at best case, for one alpha!?

They should add they back, on 20th anniversary, so it would refill stock.

nope, if they ever get that expensive people will be smart enough to start alpha dex services.

2 hours ago, Poufilou said:

I wouldn't call smart risking millions per trade just for 50k-100k at best idk 

You can get banned for scamming. So it's fine there is not much risk involved unless the guy wants to lose his account.

Its gotta be inconvenient to have to go through the reporting process to recover your mons and gl to you getting your mons back immediately especially if you dont have evidence of the trade happening.

Edited by BrokenJoker
2 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

Its gotta be inconvenient to have to go through the reporting process to recover your mons and gl to you getting your mons back immediately especially if you dont have evidence of the trade happening.

Staff has trade logs. I know from experience, if someone is stupid enough to steal, he will get banned and you will get your mons back.

39 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Staff has trade logs. I know from experience, if someone is stupid enough to steal, he will get banned and you will get your mons back.

Unless he sold them. You usually get money the seller got only if he still has it. 

I wouldn't personally risk doing a service like this to random ppl, just team mates and friends. Even if you can ban players you don't have 100% your stuff back. 

1 hour ago, Poufilou said:

Unless he sold them. You usually get money the seller got only if he still has it. 

I wouldn't personally risk doing a service like this to random ppl, just team mates and friends. Even if you can ban players you don't have 100% your stuff back. 

Anything being traded or sold through the GTL is traceable. If the guy scammed you, sold it on gtl and the player who bought it on gtl sold it again, it's still traceable. Everything you say in game is also saved and the logs can be pulled whenever to have a look at. Knowing this it's clear the majority of the players won't be stupid enough to even attempt it.

Edit: 50-100k.. Nah my bro.. when they're not available on gtl anymore it'll be way more than that amount. 

Edited by Goku
53 minutes ago, Goku said:

Anything being traded or sold through the GTL is traceable. If the guy scammed you, sold it on gtl and the player who bought it on gtl sold it again, it's still traceable. Everything you say in game is also saved and the logs can be pulled whenever to have a look at. Knowing this it's clear the majority of the players won't be stupid enough to even attempt it.

Edit: 50-100k.. Nah my bro.. when they're not available on gtl anymore it'll be way more than that amount. 

Of course. But you don't get your pokemon back from the random guy who bought it in GTL (staff can correct me if I'm wrong). I think the only way you can get it back in this scenario is if the player who bought it is somehow related to the scammer (and not just a random sniper/ innocent buyer through trade). And you also don't 100% get some money back (the amount they sold your mon for) if that money is spent. 

Obviously scamming is known to be heavily punished in this game. But there are also a lot of stupid players. They always think they're not going to get caught. 

Idk, I also think the only people who would care about getting full alpha dex are people who already have enough relations to go for direct trades with friends/mates. 

I said a random number for what price such a service would cost, honestly, such trivia things shouldn't be more expensive than that. We're talking about a trade back and forth... I wouldn't offer money at all for that. 

In a previous post, Staff had mentioned a possibility of what i assume is a loan system. Regardless, they are aware of the idea of loaning alpha starters for alpha dex completion and look to find a way to make it safe for everyone as said below

SmartSelect_20230309_162129_Opera.thumb.jpg.25ef9fa1251a1018eccbd29da191df55.jpg

Edited by Obvi