[PSL XV] PokeMMO Super League Season 15 - Finals HYPE

Congratulations @Shadowand Stark Tyrants, you had a great and quite unexpected performance and you have proven that you were the better team.

@Mkns1070@DrakeHope@smadagos je suis très content pour vous, gg les gars vous méritez amplement; Also ForFour has been an absolute beast, it was very impressive to see (shoutout to Elvesss too, amazing record)

Thanks to all my teammates who did put a lot of work in this event and were very motivated to win. Special thanks to @ArtOfKilling who has been a great captain and proved to be an amazing player aswell by hard carrying us. And he is such a nice guy... You better get this guy in your team for future events.

And thanks to everyone who participated in hosting, it has been a very enjoyable experience for me. See you in another PSL edition

Intense PSL and Amazing Hosting, GG to Stark Tyrants well played to them, Definitely the dark horse of the tournament. Lots of appreciation to my teammates and especially my manager @Azphiel who has shown full trust in me which allowed me to showcase my potential. Best of Luck to @KaynineXL looking forward to what's next.

Edited by ArtOfKilling