LCPL 3 Players Sign-ups

I mean… I just have to take a stab at the 1b, don’t I…? Smh. Plus, lc is always fun.

Tiers: Showdown / Doubles / OU

Fluff: Don’t overspend on me. I still got a lot of stuff to do irl

Don’t buy me as your only dubs option (I’d probably rather play showdown), especially if you aren’t rich and can’t afford to breed, ev and move set an entirely new team per week (I will always teambuild ofc, that’s the most fun part!)

Ban Cleffa.

Edited by iJulian

IGN: xSparkie

Preferred Tiers: All

Competitive Accolades: Won LCs in the past, performed alright in PSL and would have been eligible for MVP if I wasn't benched one week

Discord contact: xSparkarius#4088

Fluff: I'll show you what a real captain does for his team. 

Preferred Manager: PoseidonWrath/WarwitoX/Queest/Cali/Kokeno

Least Preferred Manager: Sebat 😼

Edited by xSparkie

El 16/3/2023 a las 13:22, xSparkie dijo:

IGN : xSparkie

Niveles preferidos: Todos

Reconocimientos competitivos : gané LC en el pasado, me desempeñé bien en PSL y habría sido elegible para MVP si no hubiera estado en la banca una semana

Contacto de discordia : xSparkarius#4088

Fluff : Te mostraré lo que un verdadero capitán hace por su equipo. 

Gerente preferido : PoseidonWrath/WarwitoX/Queest/ Cali/Kokeno

Gerente Menos Preferido : Sebat😼

sebat es una mierda

Edited by Zhikodark
  • IGN: CaioXLive/NuzlockeGift (Both IGNs belong to me, i can't right now but later i can provide a screenshot proofing that if needed. Only informing in case of i need play LC on the "alt" due to any reason(for example: playing war).)
  • Preferred Tiers: All. LC-OU is main.
  • Competitive accolades: 3rd Place on PCL with Le Swagcargos and 3rd place on World Cup with Team Latam. Also won a LC tour: Grand Slam LC Qualifiers #2. Not a great list like the ones of other players but hope that i get picked and perform decently or get a bit of experience?
  • Discord contact: CaioXLive13#1968 
  • Fluff: Average Hyper Offense Enjoyer
  • Preferred/Least Preferred Potential Manager: No managers are bad. PoseidonWrath probablly are the best among them.
Edited by caioxlive13
8 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:
  • IGN: CaioXLive/NuzlockeGift (Both IGNs belong to me, i can't right now but later i can provide a screenshot proofing that if needed. Only informing in case of i need play LC on the "alt" due to any reason(for example: playing war).)
  • Preferred Tiers: All. LC-OU is main.
  • Competitive accolades: 3rd Place on PCL with Le Swagcargos and 3rd place on World Cup with Team Latam. Also won a LC tour: Grand Slam LC Qualifiers #2. Not a great list like the ones of other players but hope that i get picked and perform decently or get a bit of experience?
  • Discord contact: CaioXLive13#1968 
  • Fluff: Average Hyper Offense Enjoyer
  • Preferred/Least Preferred Potential Manager: No managers are bad. PoseidonWrath probablly are the best among them.

Nice to see my dusted comps getting to use. Kick their asses bro ❤️