LCPL 3 Players Sign-ups

IGN:Stolenplayer

Tiers:Showdown/all

Competive Accolades:2 official shinys and psl experience/ worldcup 

Fluff:Mainly will play showdown but can play all tiers if comps are provided for me. Can help players team build and I have 4 years of Pokemmo experience in LC a few years in showdown.

Discord:StolenPlayer#6763 

Edited by MathewMat

• IGN: calinotfornia
  • Preferred Tiers: ss 
  • Competitive accolades: none
  • Discord contact: Califløur#8930
  • Fluff: might not have time to do much more than play my games but I’ll get them done. bid accordingly
  • Preferred Potential Manager: the one that noms me, if you spend more than the minimum, you’re dumb
  • IGN: badbaarsito (xigbar)
  • Preferred Tiers: Any tier is fine for me
  • Competitive accolades: I been part of the last Lc champion team (LCPL Season 2) but being honest. I would like to help more for win it (Again) I will not flex that one. I been champ in other tournaments (PSL) I can easly play any tier. You can ask to my past managers. I will help in everything If you need and play any tier if you need it as well. I showed up that on the last PSL.  
  • Discord contact: xigbar#2387
  • Fluff: I would like to help as much as possible. I'm coming back to be active on this kind of tournaments again. (I sign up cause a friend of me asked me for it)
  • Preferred/Least Preferred Potential Manager: Mkns (we team up in the past and had a good work together) Sebat, Quest or Warwitox.
Edited by Xigbar