Another HA bug

While browsing the dex I noticed that a mon I am more than sure having an ha is instead shown without ha, as you can see in the shots attached.

If this happened for the little gator it'll be more than probable that happened to many other mons.

Therefore I take this opportunity to formally ask for a complete overhaul of the dex whom is now, useless, clunky, partial and so on.

1501866894_Screenshot_20230315-1229522.thumb.png.4e24f02a1eed6f74b5162454a9f18de3.png827625707_Screenshot_20230315-1230272.thumb.png.98a82a2fcff518e32e1ed78e5c01237f.png

Also, read my signature

Have you tried trading this pokemon to a friend and have them trade it back? Sometimes that can correct the data similar to the rotom forms not showing up despite buying all forms. Trading back and forth will refresh the dex for you and provide their entries. Hopefully it will be a similar fix for gator ♡

3 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Have you tried trading this pokemon to a friend and have them trade it back? Sometimes that can correct the data similar to the rotom forms not showing up despite buying all forms. Trading back and forth will refresh the dex for you and provide their entries. Hopefully it will be a similar fix for gator ♡

Should try this one but still is kinda ridiculous; the dex should be our main and most reliable source to gather infos in game since all the changes that have been made from the originals and not having even a "search for egg group" turns me even more off.

Thx by the way I hope this will change things 🙂

In that case I should also double check every other mon...

3 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Changing regions while the mons are in your party registers mons too.(well atleast it did for me)

Didn't try and cannot try since after I trained Feraligatr I gifted him to my brother.

Pokémons that never had an Alpha release do not have their Pokédex entry updated. I believe this is a known issue and it will be corrected in futur update.

To report a bug you can use the link below :

https://support.pokemmo.com/login/

Regarding egg group filter here is a great tool to use instead :

Forum does not allow web link but you can find the website in description. Thanks to the author Marco Giannini and to Patrouski.

Edited by Zuladra