now im afraid (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)

Biblically Accurate Cupid Bear - Etsy

B̴̢̟̦͇̥̭͓̞̫̽́͑̄̋̍e̶̗̬̻̳̫̪̺͉͖̫͉̣̭̍̽̈́͊͂͋̏̈̾͝ͅ ̶̢̳͖̘͈̘̠͚̥̼̮͆̉̃̐͛̔̾̉͂͐̎͘͝͝͝n̴͙̖̦̟̱̝̑̈́̓̕ò̶̦̘͍͙̲͕̜͎̣̟t̷͔̮̮͖͋̒̓̋͝ ̷̢͈̗̺͍̪͉͇̪̥̙̠̲̐̊͑̈́̇̆͘͜a̷̛̫̯̘̣̜̓̀̎̐͊̊̓̈́f̶̢̡͙̻̦̤̱̻̠̩̹͈̬̉͋̔͗͂̅̀̈́̏̈́͘͘͝ͅŗ̶͍̲͙̩͇̩̙̤̋͌͑̿̃̏̈́̾͝͝ͅa̶̛̰͆͊̀̆̒͜͝ḯ̵̲̳̳̖̮̈̑̈́̇̊̕d̵̨̢̛̼̝̟͕̣͈͔̗̖̫̄̌̃͆̈́̑̂

8 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Both are cool, but the flag is cooler than Xi 

anyways you can tell him , he said that he can change it if it bothers you anyways , i still remember when he screenshoted it xD , "cooler than @Xi" :eyes:

Edited by hamizoss
4 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

anyways you can tell him , he said that he can change it if it bothers you anyways , i still remember when he screenshoted it xD , "cooler than @Xi" 👀

Nah it's very cool actually, thank Kaynine for it, you know the deal already and the story behind it: Spain lost against Morocco and that was what Kaynine told me to do since i lost the bet

Just now, Shadow said:

Nah it's very cool actually, thank Kaynine for it, you know the deal already and the story behind it: Spain lost against Morocco and that was what Kaynine told me to do since i lost the bet

anyways , we lost in 2018 so its draw...we all will host the World Cup of 2026 see you then :P