History logs

9 minutes ago, Shadow84700 said:

Hello, does anyone know the dates on which regions we were added to the game?

Kanto was before my time.

Hoenn was implemented on January 13th 2015.

Unova was released on November 15th 2017

Sinnoh was released on January 21st 2020

(How I know is due to me doing a walkthrough of the regions during their initial launches)

Just now, Bestfriends said:

Kanto was before my time.

Hoenn was implemented on January 13th 2015.

Unova was released on November 15th 2017

Sinnoh was released on January 21st 2020

To add onto this.

We started with Kanto.

Each regions change log.

Spoiler

Hoenn: 

Unova:

Sinnoh:

6 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Hey! I did ask something relevant about this topic to Chat GPT.

Question  What are the greatest moments of PokeMMO?

Answer

As an AI language model, I do not have subjective opinions or emotions, but I can provide some general information about some of the most notable events and moments in PokeMMO's history based on what has been publicly reported.

One of the most significant moments in PokeMMO's history was its launch in 2012. At the time, it was one of the few fan-made Pokemon MMOs available, and it quickly gained a following among Pokemon fans who were eager to experience the game's unique multiplayer features.

Another notable moment in PokeMMO's history was the introduction of the Unova region in 2014. This was the first major update to the game since its launch, and it introduced a range of new Pokemon, areas, and features that expanded the game's content and appealed to both new and veteran players.

In 2016, PokeMMO held its first official tournament, which was a significant milestone for the game's competitive community. The tournament featured some of the game's top players competing for prizes and recognition, and it helped to establish PokeMMO as a serious competitive game in its own right.

More recently, in 2020, PokeMMO introduced support for custom skins, which allowed players to personalize their in-game characters and Pokemon in new and creative ways. This was a highly requested feature among the game's community, and it helped to further enhance the game's customization options and appeal.

These are just a few examples of the many significant moments and milestones in PokeMMO's history. As the game continues to evolve and grow, there will undoubtedly be many more memorable events and achievements to come.

RIP AI bot. All of it is wrong except the launch year.

17 hours ago, AustinMMO said:

Pour ajouter à cela.

Nous avons commencé avec Kanto.

Journal des modifications de chaque région.

Révéler le contenu caché

Hoen : 

Unova :

Sinno :

Does the game master already have an idea of the regions that will be released in 2026 and 2029 ?