Who can help me & what can i do now !!!!!!

Hey guys,how's ur day?

im sry for disturb u guys here. but idk what can i do and who can help me, so im here.

My account was banned because RMT and they rejected my appeal...i know reject means final decision and many ppl lies when they got banned because they really do RMT.....But i never do RMT with others, there must be exist innocence people got banned(maybe 0.1%). If I really participated in the RMT, I know that no matter how many times I ask for review, it would be the same result, idk what i can do now but I really did not participate it.

Why my appeal failed? Well....No one tell me which trade exist problem, so its hard to explain and provide evidence to clean myself...(u can check my appeal, i said many trade that has possible lead to banned...#244607)...in other words it shows i really never do RMT....those ppl who really do RMT, they will know which trade has problem and try they best to explain that one trade....i said many trade bc i really dont know which one exist problem.....so i waste my only chance for appeal. No one wanna waste the only chance unless they really are innocence.....i try remember all my trade recently and i found there exist a problem trade let staff suspect me.(but im still not sure about the real reason bc the staff still havent tell me the real reason,i keep asking for the reason in my appeal, but the staff dont reply me anything, he just send a message few days later: your appeal has been denied.....how can i provide the evidence!!!)

I think the main reason is i bought 2 fire dragon robes in gtl which someone use gtl for RMT(they put items with special number)on 24/02/2023,but i havent join them, i just wanna break their RMT, thats why i bought 2 robes....well...who dont wanna be a justice man and get some profit from that xD...after i bought 2 robes, they found my exist. So when i bought a UFO hat and blue wing which belong to them,(they use UFO hat and some other items do RMT too) and put them in gtl , but they dont buy mine anymore after they found me. U will know i said is truth after review all my trade. They still do RMT trade in gtl, but they just dont buy my items anymore. so i havent buy their things when i know they found me......these items sold with normal price in gtl.....like: UFO hat has been sold after 1 day later with normal price...i think they use phone or something to talk after they found my exist. i only sell these 2 fire dragon robes to them and got 1.6m profit... All of other items i bought from them has been sold in gtl with normal price, i swear i never join them.

Consider~why i only sell 2 robes and they dont buy mine UFO hat again if i do Rmt with them...and i have the evidence about this too (i talked with my friend about this on 24/02/2023,and i can prove this guy is my friend).....pls review me carefully again if this is the main reason tysm again!

May i get a chance that let check staff review all my trade and whisper with others again? Pls tell the check staff about this. Where can i get justice ?Im a victim if i got banned just for 1.6m pokeyen and ruin other ppl's RMT.

There has many reasons that i can prove myself and i will provide all of evidence.

①Why i take risks (lose my 30shinys and 500m property) just for 1.6m profit?

②As i said why they dont buy my items but they still do RMT after they found my exist.

③u can see i really afraid got banned from my many screenshots, i always screenshot when i trade btw. (i even afraid accept my best friend's trade)

④i always help new player and answer other ppl's question, and help other ppl report bad man when they got scammed. u can see how i love this game (many screenshot too xD)

⑤compare with game rules, friends in this game more constraint my act and let me never do things break rules. (play 4000+ hours i have many friends in this game, thanks MMO for let me make many friends here btw)

⑥i talked this before, i still not sure the real reason.

Can someone please give me a chance for review...and if i got banned not because these 2 robes pls let me know the real reason...who/when trade with me exist problem. i have many screenshots about trade....whatever the real reason is, i believe that i can proof myself is clean. Im sorry for waste you guys time here...Tysm! wish u guys can happy everyday!

All of i want, just a chance of review.

Best wish,

Renly

3 hours ago, Renlybaratheon said:

①Why i take risks (lose my 30shinys and 500m property) just for 1.6m profit?

Even if you are telling the truth about attempting to fool RMT players and didn't do RMT yourself, then it is not very smart to risk your account for an amount equal to a small Burger King/McDonalds meal. If you actually did RMT, then it is even less smart. 

• Shadow locked this topic