Possible to disable battle background on Android?

Hey everyone!

I just started playing and I really enjoy how you can still see the world/other people while you are battling on PC. I went to play on my phone, but it appears as if the transparent BG option is not available in the default android theme.

Is there a mod or perhaps a setting I am missing that would allow me to have the same experience on my phone for battling as the PC?

I did a bit of searching on these forums but didn't end up finding a solid answer :(

Any help would be great. Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, EndlessPillows said:

Hey everyone!

I just started playing and I really enjoy how you can still see the world/other people while you are battling on PC. I went to play on my phone, but it appears as if the transparent BG option is not available in the default android theme.

Is there a mod or perhaps a setting I am missing that would allow me to have the same experience on my phone for battling as the PC?

I did a bit of searching on these forums but didn't end up finding a solid answer :(

Any help would be great. Thanks so much!

Nope, it cant 

Oh, that’s disappointing. Does anyone happen to know why? I can’t imagine it’s a performance problem because there are a lot of powerful android devices. 

I love being able to play anywhere with my phone but it’s so lonely when I can’t see or talk to anyone during battles :(

7 hours ago, EndlessPillows said:

Oh, that’s disappointing. Does anyone happen to know why? I can’t imagine it’s a performance problem because there are a lot of powerful android devices. 

I love being able to play anywhere with my phone but it’s so lonely when I can’t see or talk to anyone during battles :(

Thats the way android app its programed , cant help it

You still can chat people during battle if you open the chat, good luck