(Closed Until Mid August) Bestfriends PokeDex Service (Either Unown, Sinnoh, National, or Alpha Dex)

Service Satisfaction  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find the Service or Services Helpful?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Rate your service satisfaction.

• 5 - Very Satisfied!
    • 4 - Satisfied!
    • 3 - Somewhat Satisfied!
    • 2 - Somewhat Displeased!
    • 1 - Very Displeased!

Bestfriends PokeDex Service (Either Unown, Sinnoh, National, or Alpha Dex)

FKIv1KP.png

I hope everyone is doing well. There are 4 Service Types that I offer:

1. Unown Dex

2. Sinnoh Dex

3. National Dex

4. Alpha Dex

Busyness Level:

Closed until Mid August.

The pricing of said services depends on two factors:

a) The usefulness of having this part of the Dex Completed.

b) The difficulty of obtaining the inventory.

Processing:

- Contact me by Forums (please PM me on this account rather than my Bestfriends account) or ingame (IGN: Bestfriends) if you ae interested.

- In terms of a timeframe, Unown Dex could take ~10 minutes, Sinnoh Dex could take ~20 minutes, National Dex could take ~30 minutes, and the Alpha Dex could take ~25 minutes (depending on how fast you are).

- Hold down the CNTL key and press the pokemon in your party to speed up the trade.

- Tips are appreciated!

Rules:

- You must return the Pokemons to me.

- Leave the items (Everstones) on the pokemon.

- Prior to the trade, I may ask you to agree with the following statement: "I hereby agree that I am only paying for the PokeDex. I am NOT paying for the pokemon nor the items." If you do not agree with this statement, then from my standpoint, we are done (and if you paid in advice, then you can be refunded).

- If you go into the service with the clear intent of scamming (or stealing), then you can kiss your account goodbye. Here is the proof: 

https://pokemmo.com/code_of_conduct/

K1nzivZ.png

Scheduling:

As for scheduling, you can either mail me in game (my in game name is the same) or put in the comments as to when you would be available for me to do the service. If I can't meet you at that time, then I may ask if you can reschedule our appointment.

Ideally, you can put your times in this format:

Day of Appointment: (Sun - Thurs) I take off of PokeMMO on Friday and Saturday for real life reasons.

Time of Appointment: (Time) (Timezone)

Types of Services:

1. Unown Dex

Price for Service: $5,000 (+Tip)

Reason For Price: Unown is generally hard to catch every single variant. It took me hours to find and catch all of them. If you do have all the Unowns documented in your PokeDex, then there is a special room you can access in the Ruin Maniac Tunnel that will allow for you to access the Rare Candy at the top of the cliff in Soloceon Town. After the Unown Dex is done, then go south of Veilstone City into the Ruin Maniac Tunnel to access the reward. You can also obtain Pokemon-Sprites-GuidesHippopotas Hordes in the Ruin Maniac Tunnel once all the Unowns are collected (Thank you @atlewis for this discovery).

Spoiler

9wTOVJW.png

iS3MrrB.png

2. Sinnoh Dex

Price for Service: $25,000 (+Tip)

Reason For Price: Sinnoh gatekeeps anyone from accessing the extra part of the Victory Road, Fullmoon Island, and snowpoint temple if you do not have your Sinnoh Dex completed. Some people may need to spend a lot of money just to unlock those parts of the game. Before spending a lot on pokemon that you are probably likely to release afterwards, feel free to use my service to save you the hassle. Shaymin is included in the service.

Spoiler

wnqTQz1.pnghUbgSZe.pngLpi3nwc.png

3. National Dex

Price for Service: $45,000 (+Tip)

Reason For Price: Even though there is no gatekeeping that is going on, completing your PokeDex can allow for you to quickly check stats and other information about a pokemon in seconds (this can help you look up the Speed Tiers of certain pokemon). This could save time in terms of research prior to a PvP match. You can also look up the wild locations of the pokemon for the convivence in case you want to complete the OT Dex for your Ability Patch (assuming that you had not Seen the pokemon prior to the Service). Shaymin is also included in this.

Spoiler

nTBdjYJ.png

d1qbxZa.png

44eTrQj.png

QUqLi0u.png

4qa19TL.png

4. Alpha Dex

Price for Service: $55,000 (+Tip)

Reason For Price: This part of the Dex is for aesthetical purposes. However, the Alpha Kanto Starters are Limited as per @Rache's statement.

Spoiler

For anyone who would like the privilege of completing your Alpha Dex without having to spend a fortune, then I can help you in this endeavor. Now you can have this privilege at the price of just $55,000!

XkUVBX5.png

----------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions about the service or services, then feel free to either write a comment or PM me. I am looking forward to helping my future clients!

Edited by BestfriendsShop
Closed Until Mid August. (7/5/2023)
44 minutes ago, Imbalance said:

I have 240/238 alpha. What could the missing 3 be? It appears full.

This is so cheap tbh for all the hassle and risk you take.

The PokeDex has a glitch where it does not show Glameow, Purrugly, Lillipup, Herdier or Stoutland.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.