Should I flood my Gracidea?

3 minutes ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

I just planted Gracidea right before the update. Now that they are all worthless, should I flood my fields to get a head start leppa farming, or should I wait the 2 days?

If you are looking for advice, you should wait the two days to pick up the Gracieda Flowers (for future legendaries since they need the flower in order to change their IV by +1 or -1 since they cannot be bred). Hold onto them until another legendary is implemented since this flower may have quite a demand. Your future self may thank you later.

b9JVPSd.jpg

3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

If you are looking for advice, you should wait the two days to pick up the Gracieda Flowers (for future legendaries since they need the flower in order to change their IV by +1 or -1 since they cannot be bred). Hold onto them until another legendary is implemented since this flower may have quite a demand. Your future self may thank you later.

But would gracidea flowers be used to increase the IVs of other legendaries? Gracideas sounds like it would be only useable for shaymin right? since it's shaymin's flower. So it would only be useful when shaymin releases again, and I don't think that would be worth much since most people already have a full iv shaymin from the last event. Correct me if I'm wrong pls, this is just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Plbbrt said:

But would gracidea flowers be used to increase the IVs of other legendaries? Gracideas sounds like it would be only useable for shaymin right? since it's shaymin's flower. So it would only be useful when shaymin releases again, and I don't think that would be worth much since most people already have a full iv shaymin from the last event. Correct me if I'm wrong pls, this is just my opinion.

I cannot predict the future, but since the flower already adjusts IVs, it could be plausible to adjust for future legendaries.

46 minutes ago, Branaso said:

It can be used on Unown as well, so who know what it may be used on later 

No, it can't unfortunately. Nature herbs can be used on unowns and shaymins, but gracideas can only be used on shaymins. 

7 minutes ago, Plbbrt said:

No, it can't unfortunately. Nature herbs can be used on unowns and shaymins, but gracideas can only be used on shaymins. 

I think he is referring to the Natural Herbs, but maybe the Gracedia can be used for later legendaries. Unown is not a legendary, so this may not be an indicator. As I was relaying with Quakkz earlier, I am telling people where I stand so my ethical standards can be met. When people panic sell, I can at least buy them with a clear conscious.

17 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

b9JVPSd.jpg

Time to buy out the market hehe

7 hours ago, Xreactive said:

Time to buy out the market hehe

You are reading my mind.

djsHILw.jpg

I bought more of them. Also bought 5 Stacks for a friend of mine since they are dirt cheap now since his Birthday is nearing. At least I can sleep at night knowing that the public knows where I stand about the flower.

7 hours ago, axx said:

Bestfriends manipulating the market ???

That's some character development I did not expect to see.

Only chinese does those kind of  stuff.

Edited by Utsa