Surprised?

Are you surprised about the recently nerf of gracídeas? Here are some points for you to think:

1. Gracídea is an only one function item (adjusting Shaymin's IVs)

2. There are thousands of players out there farming the item

3. Shaymin is a limited poke

All that leads to deflation of the gracídeas, since there are more items than shaymins with remaining adjustable IVs.

Now the question is: Will the mods give us a solution to make gracídeas useful again? Even if shaymin returns every year this will not make the difference. 

I have a thought, lets make all the legendary that player can obtained only start with 0 IV (6x0), and make the amount of Gracidea required to raise 1 iv more progressive. For example, from 0 to 99 IV only requires 99 Gracideas in total, but from 99 to 109 requires 10 to raise 1 iv (total 100 gracideas), and from 109 to 124(4x31) requires 30 to raise 1 iv(total 750), from 124 to 155(5x31) 45 and so on(1000+).. just for example

Spoiler

If you want more..

When you get to 140 IV, Gracideas will not longer 100% gurantee a +, there's % chance that Gracideas will failed... and you wont get your flowers back

You need to get familiar with a legendary before you fight and catch it, where 99 gracideas gives the legendary 1 happiness lvl, it will fight with you when it has 10 lvls... if you lose the fight, 1 happiness deducted...

Each legendary can only receive 156 gracideas daily..

All above are just non-sense thoughts and meaningless numbers, but these should make Graciddea useful again..  and also restrict its price somehwo

That's nice

7 hours ago, BiuBiv said:

I have a thought, lets make all the legendary that player can obtained only start with 0 IV (6x0), and make the amount of Gracidea required to raise 1 iv more progressive. For example, from 0 to 99 IV only requires 99 Gracideas in total, but from 99 to 109 requires 10 to raise 1 iv (total 100 gracideas), and from 109 to 124(4x31) requires 30 to raise 1 iv(total 750), from 124 to 155(5x31) 45 and so on(1000+).. just for example

Groudon is my favorite legendary, i'll even pay rp for it

6 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Imagine groudon and kyogre being released

Just imagine