There has been a gross stigma and a lot of toxicity that I wish to avoid. I wish the mod team all the best, sometimes things don't get handled as best as they can, but then again, they are volunteers and they have my utmost respect and love.

I would like to be able to play the best Pokemon game I'm lucky to have stumbled upon without getting @s or dealing with cringe, toxic people. I did not intend to stir something in people in a negative way, this was more for me to vent over lots of things, and to address how we could all handle things better. Also I was bitter. I'm sorry if my post caused any harm. I am not taking a break from playing, more that I am taking a break from chatting. For a while now it has not been fun like it was. Thanks for your time. Cheers.

Edited by EpicProtagonist
Misinformation

I thought it was only the Hispanic community that was toxic, sometimes you can't even make a comment about something on the channel without someone coming out with an offensive comment, also at many times of the day something happens to them and they start to insult each other and talk about obscene themes, it's quite grim and depressing

I was wondering where you went, thanks for taking the time to write this out. You will be missed, but you should always seek happiness. Best of luck going forward, though we know you don't need luck! ❀️

Β 

Β