Weird Pokemon Behavior - Anyone Else Experienced This?

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying PokeMMO as much as I am! I recently had an interesting encounter in the Viridian Forest that I wanted to share with the community.

While exploring the area, I stumbled upon a wild Caterpie that was behaving quite strangely. It seemed to be glitching out of control, and I was worried it might cause issues with the game mechanics. I managed to capture a screenshot of the bug in action, which I've attached for your review.

I understand that this might not be the appropriate place to report bugs, but as this is more of a general discussion topic, I hope it's okay to share it here. I'm curious if anyone else has had similar encounters with wild Pokemon that seem to be glitching out.

caterpilaimages.jpeg.d59c13f2d96647cb73a2d295a0c9ae70.jpeg

Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

MightyMichele

Wishing you well, it must have been scary to have such an encounter out of the blue. However I encourage you to gently pat on its head and even kiss it, as you might have scared him as well. Please, consider masterballing him/her/them.

All the bests,

Sawwario 

Edited by Sawwario

Haha, thanks for the advice @Sawwario ! I'll definitely consider patting and kissing the next glitchy Caterpie I come across. And who knows, maybe I'll even use a Masterball to catch it - gotta catch 'em all, right?

But in all seriousness, I think it's great how the community can come together to appreciate these quirks of the game. It just goes to show how much we all love playing PokeMMO.

Thanks for your response and have a nice day!

Mightymichele

I was starting to think I was the only one experiencing this weird Caterpie behavior. Maybe it's a new feature of the game? Or perhaps the developers are working on a fix as we speak.

Either way, that did entertain me. Who knows, what's still up in there and we stumble upon some rare Pokemon that we wouldn't have found otherwise!

Happy April's fools (x

Precision farming. This farming system uses technology such as GPS, sensors, and drones to optimize crop yields, reduce waste, and increase profitability. Precision farming can help farmers precisely monitor and manage variables such as soil moisture, nutrient levels, and pests, which can improve crop quality and quantity.