The Unjustified bans of "RMT" only by doing trade of too much money.

CalebInsano

Question

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening, I make this suggestion to the senior staff (SGM-DEV) for the unfair bans for "RMT". First, to clarify that I'm not defending RMT, but there are people who get unfair bans for giving enough money for cosmetics that already have enough time in the game. Why do they cause those bans when clearly it's the same cosmetics that have those high prices? The most people who get banned for this are the older players. Who have cosmetics from past events, like Hallowen or Christmas, of an example I could give the Scythe, which has quite some time in the game already. (First time seen in Hallowen 2016), and that the staff make the bans thinking it is RMT, give a lot of money for the cosmetic, thinking it is RMT, and this is not so, a clear example would be a friend (xUntouchable) of a friend called MisterShein, who gave enough money for an old cosmetic, and that took a perma ban for "RMT", with this message I want to suggest to the mods to investigate well the cases of RMT before causing the ban, because as I said, this causes several unfair bans.

Greetings and have a nice day. ♥️

6 answers to this question

I also believe that the judgment of 'RMT' is too strict.

Especially in some players, when their accounts are banned due to ''RMT'', they believe that the staff did not provide detailed information to the players about the reason for determining it as RMT, which may make some players who claim to have been ''wrongly judged'' feel ''wronged''.

Meanwhile, other players are starting to worry about their accounts, accompanied by rumors such as "some staff members will take assets from banned accounts to profit". This has led to a decline in some players' evaluations of staff and their aversion to "power".

I think these problems may become increasingly serious over time.

12 hours ago, CalebInsano said:

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening, I make this suggestion to the senior staff (SGM-DEV) for the unfair bans for "RMT". First, to clarify that I'm not defending RMT, but there are people who get unfair bans for giving enough money for cosmetics that already have enough time in the game. Why do they cause those bans when clearly it's the same cosmetics that have those high prices? The most people who get banned for this are the older players. Who have cosmetics from past events, like Hallowen or Christmas, of an example I could give the Scythe, which has quite some time in the game already. (First time seen in Hallowen 2016), and that the staff make the bans thinking it is RMT, give a lot of money for the cosmetic, thinking it is RMT, and this is not so, a clear example would be a friend (xUntouchable) of a friend called MisterShein, who gave enough money for an old cosmetic, and that took a perma ban for "RMT", with this message I want to suggest to the mods to investigate well the cases of RMT before causing the ban, because as I said, this causes several unfair bans.

Well, they might think that are RMT due to a combination of factors, like:

- You selled cosmetic on external discord, lefting no register of negotiation to legitimate it. If was on forum or in-game, they could check the chat logs/post to confirm that are not a RMT.

- Also, the amount of money is absurdely high, to be suspicious enough, and the cosmetic could be only something to try to legitimate the trade.

I would not be suprised if because of negotiaions in-game, proofing the trade with only in-game currency, they assumed that RysPicz and Yettodie are not involved on RMT. I can't confirm either.

However I would ask to staff that if a player have been banned from RMT, they at least show which trade has been the reason of ban. So, people that take a Unfair Ban could at least show prints of negotiation , or if receive a high amount of money coming of a Giveaway and gets banned due to RMT, they show the print of giveaway(on discord)/live link(on Lives on Twitch) to save themselves.

Edited by caioxlive13

Vengo a contarles mi experiencia personal, fui baneado injustamente por supuesto rmt el dia 11/03, y el soporte no me ayudo para nada ni me aclaró que fue lo que ocurrió, en resumen, yo andaba de viaje por motivos de universidad por una semana y regrese a seguir para seguir mi rutina de crianza , compra y venta, PvP, etc. y me encuentro con la sorpresa de que me sale baneada. yo sin saber que paso me fui directo al soporte pidiendo pruebas o algún motivo por el cual fui baneado, apelación que fue rechazada simplemente con el mensaje de que hice rmt, sin darme pruebas ni escuchar mi versión ni nada por el estilo, le escribí a varios Moderadores por acá por el foro, y los pocos que respondieron me dijeron "Yo no trabajo con los baneos, dirígete al soporte" y me sentí mal porque acá no fui ayudado y en el soporte simplemente me ignoraron.

y ustedes dirán, "debes haber hecho algo para ser baneado" bueno, unos días antes de irme en ese viaje universitario, un viejo amigo (el cual también fue baneado por RMT) me pidió dinero prestado para reforzarse para la TT o el PSL no recuerdo el motivo, era para PvP. en fin, yo le doy el dinero sin problemas y me voy tranquilo porque no es la primera vez que yo prestaba dinero, siempre le he prestado dinero a mis amigos y ellos a mi en grandes cantidades, y grandes digo que hasta 500M en un intercambio y así, ese día le pase menos de 100M y por nada del mundo yo me iba a imaginar que terminaría baneado, por eso le escribí al soporte y busque ayuda, porque quiero respuestas, quiero pruebas donde justifiquen mi baneo, ya que, yo nunca hice Rmt. Al final ni en el soporte ni acá en el foro me ayudaron, me quede baneado y perdí todo lo que tenia, todo mi esfuerzo y tiempo que había invertido fue bloqueado por un malentendido.

Espero que algún día mejoren la manera en la que hacen las cosas, para que no haya tantos problemas con otros jugadores como lo hubo conmigo. Les dejare por acá las imágenes de mis apelaciones y las respuestas para que tengan pruebas y si algún moderador o gm ve esta publicación y quiere hablar conmigo, que me envíe un mensaje directo, estoy abierto a conversar e intercambiar opiniones

Screenshot_2023-03-14-15-38-30-520_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-14-15-38-34-152_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-14-15-39-38-701_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-14-15-39-44-216_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

15 hours ago, CalebInsano said:

We don't ban people for simply having / trading / giving too much money or valuable items. When a player is banned, it's a requirement that evidence is attached to the case by the issuer, which is then reviewed by a different person when the ban is appealed to confirm the player's guilt or to release them on the rare occasion that the ban was questionable.

We are neither stupid nor malicious, we can tell the difference between a normal trade and a real money trade, and do not benefit from banning players who follow the rules. Players who break the rules tend not to be honest about it however, leading to threads like this. One of your friends was caught selling a large amount of in-game money, and the other was never banned at all.