[MOD] "HD Huge Shiny" for shiny hunting (pc - android)

- This MOD changes the pokemons sprites to 3DS HD graphics and increase the size of the shinys for better appreciation.
- Este mod cambia los sprites de los pokemon a gráficos HD de 3DS y aumenta el tamaño de los shinys para su mejor apreciación.

image.thumb.png.99e943bb1e11f50c375a36c0272433de.png

- At the moment I have only increased the size of all the pokes that come out in hordes and i have also resized the normal pokes that were large so that the difference is noticeable, I am missing all the others that can come out in double combat or triple combat thanks to the lure, I will update it little by little, but if you find one that is very big, very small or with some error, please let me know so I can fix it.

- Por el momento solo he aumentado el tamaño de todos los pokes que salen en hordas y también he hecho un resize a los pokes normales que eran de gran tamaño para que la diferencia sea notable, me faltan todos los demás que puedan salir en combates dobles o combates triples gracias al señuelo, lo iré actualizando poco a poco, pero si encuentran alguno muy grande, muy pequeño o con algún error, háganmelo saber para poder arreglarlo.

HD Huge shiny v. 1.0

- The following mod changes all the sprites to the hd version of 3ds, both front and back and the shinys increase their size. (PC - Android)

- El siguiente mod cambia todos los sprites a la versión hd de 3ds y los shinys aumentan su tamaño, tanto de frente como de espaldas. (PC - Android)

image.png.38fd4d80e876eab3c71426da7a96caf6.png

image.png.c6d24c6e4836119140bb8975ce4a8b8a.png

Link:  Mediafire - Mega

HD Huge Shiny Only v. 1.0

- The following mod only changes the sprites of the shiny pokes and only from the front, all the others continue with the default sprites. (PC - Android)

- El siguiente mod solo cambia los sprites de los pokes shiny y solo de frente, todos los otros siguen con los sprites default. (Pc - Android)

image.png.03189338bb9c2bc6c373494435149c0b.png

image.png

Link: Mediafire - Mega

Créditos a @Verdep por recolectar los gráficos HD de los trabajos de @TilableToast y @Insensitivity
Credits to @Verdep for collecting the HD graphics of the works of @TilableToast and @Insensitivity

Edited by Nekrye
change font
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

your mod has a "small" problem in the "HD Huge Shiny Only v. 1.0" version, the non-shiny pokemons are very small in the summary in places other than the battle (with the exception of the pokedex). prints below.

With mod activated:

image.thumb.png.77a2d17b4ec8b6672bd31f2c75e0b69f.pngimage.thumb.png.fe113d4a30693fa46e9327fbdde4fc13.png

Without:

image.thumb.png.5482c103ed687f1150eadb9b45e84608.pngimage.thumb.png.cc37f6d8c3aa2d426c6e1f9aa9c03122.png

Não estou esperando resposta, nem vou usar a versão citada, mas queria testar para saber qual versão era melhor entre as duas, e encontrei minha resposta.

Traduzido pelo Google Tradutor.