Why is 1.33% play rate Haxorus still OU?

This is a bit long, but I'll try to summarize.

The Tiers are divided into small tabs that are made up of Pokémon that provide a constant balance and allow us to maintain a healthy and competitive game. Ideally, the Tiers should constantly change slightly, you can play levels with high intensity fairly and a variety of game options.

When we talk about "play options", we mean the types of strategies. Some examples are:

- Hyper Offensive: Teams with a lot of attack that look for quick games.

- Hyper Defensive: Resistance and control games.

- Balanced: Teams that can handle games against opponents of any style of play.

- Sweecher's: Teams that gradually wear down each change looking to slowly take advantage.

Other than the ones I mentioned, there are several other playstyles that aren't on my mind right now. The point with the playstyles/options is that there are strategies with semi-determined Pokémon that serve a special function in order for them to function and maintain balance. Well, when those Pokémon stop having the same utility in their Tier for whatever reason (we add Hidden Ability, a new Battle Item, etc), and the Pokémon's Usage rate goes up or down, own dear Munya and our Tier Council create a thread to discuss the future of this Pokémon species.

Here Haxorus enters the party, due to its high statistics in attack, speed and defense that are relatively superior to the rest of the Pokémon found in the Tier UU / NU / UT would generate a break in the balance. Its movements that improve statistics in battle (Dragon Dance, Sword Dance, etc), or objects that improve power or speed (LifeOrb, Choice Scarff, Choice Band, Etc), despite being able to be "Controlled" by other Pokémon Too specific would make everything chaotic at first in search of balance, after being established in a Tier it would make teams repetitive and boring.

For that reason and many more that I don't want to add so as not to extend this comment too much, Haxorus is in a Tier (OU), in which it is part of the appropriate percentage of use.

Finally, I want to add that this is a comment narrated from my forgiving experience and if you have a different opinion, feel free to join a discussion here: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/

You may know that the tiers are determine of a Regular 3-month usage cycle. 6,7% up/1,7% down on first two months, 4,36% both ways on last month or in all when meta changes significantively due to some new update, like Hidden Abilitys. 

However, isn't because a mon is trash and had less than 1,5% usage in one tier, than it would be perfectly balanced on lower one. For that exists the BL1 and BL2(And non-official BL3 for unofficial Untiered tours.), they are basically banlists for lower tiers and follow same principle than ubers: be the home place of mons too powerful for the tier that they're supposed to belong. However on dex, BL1 mons are on OU, and BL2 are on UU. So, the dex says that are OU, when they're de facto UUBL. Or be UU according to Dex, but de facto NUBL.