Zen Mode Darmanitan (Bug------Fixed)

hello, I am using a zen darmanitan for fun. I had a problem in a recent pvp battle: my darmanitan went in zen state at 48% hp. I switched and then i happened to switch again on Darmanitan after using a wish from Blissey. There were 2 things i didn't understand: 1- blissey's wish healed Zen Darmanitan's hp of only 10% (that means he went from 48% *orange bar* to 58% *green bar*)
2- Darmanitan stayed in Zen Form even then. I expected him to transform again in Regular Form, but it didn't happen. (Notice that it didnt last the turn and it died BEFORE the new turn ended. Maybe it would've gone back to non Zen mode at the end of the turn(?))

~~Also in a prior encounter he was at orange hp bar using a substitute, but zen mode only activated when the sub was destroyed(?)~~ || Edit on substitute: it works normally, sub does not affect zen mode activation.

Edited by Sawwario
update on substitute. Update: Fixed

I have tested this a bit with Sawwario, and we noticed that Darmanitan-Zen looks to be coded with 30 base HP (maybe accidentally swapped with its Atk?). It stops healing (from Wish or leftovers) at 105 HP, life orb recoil is 10HP (10% of 105HP), substitute takes less than 25% of real HP.

• Sawwario changed the title to Zen Mode Darmanitan (Bug------Fixed)