Need advice - All possible journeys in PokeMMO

Hello hello dear players,

Hope you are doing well! (if not, scream and eat a baguette with me)

I have been inactive since a while now (sometimes I come online In-Game, I walk, I kill a Raticate, then I go offline) but I would love to "seriously" play the game again. 

I have a question for you, veterans or new players: can you give me the possible journeys in PokeMMO today?

In "simplier" words: what are you doing in PokeMMO everytime you come In-Game?

Kindly regards,

The curious but annoying potato brain Diano

Have you completed the shiny dex?

You can also connect to catch the alphas, there are a couple of discord server that ping when a alpha appears

PvP is probably the best option, you can start with random so you don't have to get PvP Pokemons

Other than this Shiny Hunting is pretty popular, participating in official events, farming money to get vanities, etc

Are you in a Guild? It helps keeping the game fun

In my personal case, apart of moderating, I do take part in the PvP competitive events and I also socialize with our community, and also talk to ingame friends quite usually (Forfiter is a nerd for example). Sometimes I get some energy to shiny hunt but overall, I chill in Vermilion city and breed sometimes to play more PvP.

9 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

Only a?

How would you do with different natures build? Like adamant or jolly 

I'm doing it by dex, so one of each poke per dex. Will end up with some multiples by the time its done, but considering how long its going to take I'm not doing duplicates to cover every setup. I'm also only doing final evolutions

Edited by Jaddee
3 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

@Katzukiangelis doing the same iirc.

Alot of work tho. 

OO nice! Yeah it's a ton of work, I debated doing full living dex with it, but its so expensive just to do it with all final evolutions as is. I might loop back around when I'm done but I've only got the first 50 done for Kanto so far, so long long way to go.

5 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

@Katzukiangelis doing the same iirc.

Alot of work tho. 

And even more funds, but it's a really cool achievement and it feels really good to have your boxes filled with perfect final evos (and helps if you intend to play comp at some point), I did such thing myself with huge help of friends and I sometimes log in just to look at those comps xD Totally recommend tho, cool stuff.

E:

Males only included too (flex)

Edited by RysPicz
34 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

And even more funds, but it's a really cool achievement and it feels really good to have your boxes filled with perfect final evos (and helps if you intend to play comp at some point), I did such thing myself with huge help of friends and I sometimes log in just to look at those comps xD Totally recommend tho, cool stuff.

E:

Yeah the prices are brutal. I'm looking at generally 950k per poke

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

E:

Oh I think she does a living dex, so not only the final stages. 

Did not know you achieved this lol. Even all the male only 5x31?

6 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Oh I think she does a living dex, so not only the final stages. 

Did not know you achieved this lol. Even all the male only 5x31?

Nah male only are perfect comp-wise (5x30-31). I've completed this recently after I gave like 100 mons to breed to Hannah