CAPTCHA FFS

4 hours ago, Seth said:

Stop making assumptions that you have no idea about. It's alright to have an hypothesis but outright making claims or conclusions without the facts doesn't make you a smarter human being. 

I understand that captchas can be annoying to some, but we should all be grateful that the system is here to check players for any potential abnormality. Keeps the game cleaner by removing all the sad persons that we call botters.

I completely understand that and respect that also, its nice that abusers get dealt with in like manners, but here is the thing im not a botter, i don't have a job i can play for 20 hours a day if i want to and the system clearly notices this and punished a player for it... There are much cleaner more efficient manners to create something ingame itself to prevent botters, captcha's are just overall awfull. And there are bots that can even solve captcha's better than most people So its a completely outdated, irrelevant measure.

2 minutes ago, Zeus3080Ti said:

There are much cleaner more efficient manners to create something ingame itself to prevent botters

Then come up with them in suggestions. 🙂

And why you would wonder about the captcha. Your account seems new (?) or at least newer and you playing 20h a day on common bot spots. 
Iam grateful there is at least something that keeps the numerous bots in check.

1 hour ago, Johnwaynee said:

Then come up with them in suggestions. 🙂

And why you would wonder about the captcha. Your account seems new (?) or at least newer and you playing 20h a day on common bot spots. 
Iam grateful there is at least something that keeps the numerous bots in check.

started in March so yeah fairly new, i enjoyed playing and farming but not if my screen is gonna be occupied by captcha's

56 minutes ago, Zeus3080Ti said:

No offense but if you farm a lot on a daily basis and the system thinks you're a bot and harrasses you for it, then i think im one of the Best in the game.
No this Picture is irrelevant, because clearly the system consider me way above good.

my reply is actually a simple reply for a simple problem.

as it is said once, captcha system is one way to regulate people from cheating the game and especially when you did something that is on the thin line between human behavior and bot-like behavior, this always shows up.

so if you really don't use macros, you are safe but the way you speak... that sounds...999019056_images(60).jpeg.293f61d4fd894e0c5c48dd7df92a94fc.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zeus3080Ti said:

started in March so yeah fairly new, i enjoyed playing and farming but not if my screen is gonna be occupied by captcha's

that explains a LOT.

As I said and other players said already, captcha system, among others that regulates security of the game and anti-cheat system, is one way to regulate players to play the game fairly.

So if you really want to play fairly, play fairly. If you still insist you play fairly, don't be such a troublemaker when you got git gudded.

Edited by Gengarcello
On 5/1/2023 at 1:59 PM, Gengarcello said:

my reply is actually a simple reply for a simple problem.

as it is said once, captcha system is one way to regulate people from cheating the game and especially when you did something that is on the thin line between human behavior and bot-like behavior, this always shows up.

so if you really don't use macros, you are safe but the way you speak... that sounds...999019056_images(60).jpeg.293f61d4fd894e0c5c48dd7df92a94fc.jpeg

Lmao...what makes me funny is that they expose themselves xD and possibly the staff is already there 🧐

On 5/3/2023 at 2:53 PM, Joselon said:

Lmao...what makes me funny is that they expose themselves xD and possibly the staff is already there 🧐

If anyone is that stupid they deserve to get banned for sure, but that aint me. Suffice to say i haven't had the Captcha anymore since last updates either. But i dont stick around doing Payday anymore for super long either so that definitely helps.

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Actually are predictable. You do one pay day and in 1h exactly has a captcha according to some players.

Those are assumptions - captchas are not issued ~60:00 minutes after you press your Pay Day key. That would be very stupid in a captcha system that it was that predictable. 

Also, really not trying to be rude here, but I am also a bit confused, personally, that you now claim that they are predictable and exactly one hour later after one Pay Day usage. Especially after you said the following

3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Honestly the system looks a bit inacuracy. I agree on a change: First Captcha on 30 minutes, next each 90 minutes.

If you have any data and results showing that players tested this, I would personally be interested to see it. 🙂 

On 5/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, Xreactive said:

Umm totally unrelated but what theme do you use? It looks nice

Yeah its pretty nice i like it =)

18 hours ago, HermitG said:

What would happen if he fail them? 

I already failed it almost 5x in a row... because its sometimes so bloody unreadable. Its annoying. im sure there's a better BOT protection method possible.

Just to give an update on this.. im still playing, i just don't Payday anymore because its a useless practice due to the ingame interuption as i stated.
And for those thinking im a cheater or botter, feel free to think that, i'm financially free i have a free life i play however long i want and so i can play longer than most of you ever could.
Already farmed 3 shinies in less than 500 hours due to my dedication out of which if you read one of my posts... i gave one of those shinies away to a person who was struggling to get it.

I'll continue playing and i really do not fear of getting banned because im not pathetic enough to be using a bot or anything like that, I like to make it on my own strength at all cost.
Some people are just naturally able to play longer, and perhaps when you kids finish school, work hard, you'll one day also be able to be where i am at now in life. And wake up turn the PC on and start gaming for 12+ hours in a row.

Untill then... keep grinding.

One day i hope i can graduate so my children will be proud of me....maybe on that day, i can find a shiny too...

Im very proud of your efforts and dedication. Congratulations on your shinies, i tip my hat to your generosity of giving one away, and I hope one day you can feel like the game is not out to get you. Its a lovely game, however we have some underlying issues that sadly require us to prove our innocence from time to time. 

Please remember, when your hardcore ass reaches 5k hours...maybe go outside and roll in a bit of grass. But please do come back though, cause this game definitely needs more passionate players like yourself

> posts a complaint about captcha popup on new account that is logging long hours

> community proceeds to call him a cheater and harass him, telling him to touch grass

love this place, it's so warm and welcoming.

this should of been pruned back on the first page, the back and forth is ridiculous.

Edited by nurver9
1 hour ago, nurver9 said:

> posts a complaint about captcha popup on new account that is logging long hours

> community proceeds to call him a cheater and harass him, telling him to touch grass

love this place, it's so warm and welcoming.

this should of been pruned back on the first page, the back and forth is ridiculous.

1-He is not new, he uses strings and various mods and knows the mechanics of the game quite well, he is probably a new account due to a ban

2-People accuse him for more than obvious reasons 3- He is attacking the captcha system which is very necessary to avoid cheaters

facs