Pokemmo anticheat doesn't work, shiny rate is unfair and shiny block does exist.

12 hours ago, Seth said:

PS. Shiny lock doesn't exist - it's an excuse used by players who are impatient, unlucky or exaggerating their encounter quantity.

On other post ScizoMonkey sayed that in the past, it exists, but GMs can't do that nowadays. However it's easily to check tbh.

3 hours ago, Ryuto said:

Appart of kids joking without understanding what they read, or some not even reading before sharing their opinion, the fact that you can get banned through their ticket system is worrying. 

I'm almost 100% certain you can't. Unless you really try with very derogatory language or whatever.

In all likelyhood, what happened was the guy feeling a little unlucky and sent a curious message to the staff, which led them to investigate their account and found the user guilty.

Staff probably wouldn't wait 5 days to ban them, if they really wanted to ban them just for sending a support ticket.

The ticket was sent and replied to on the 20th, and the user got banned on the 25th. This at least suggests some kind of investigating done on the staff side.

PLEASE NOTE: We don't have all the facts. This is speculation.

Edited by LucasLyn5
grammar xd
14 hours ago, Quakkz said:

My boy played the game in 2011 before the devs even launched it, a real OG

There was a beta game before the official launch, how do you think all pokemon 2012day1 were caught at the same time? Can you explain how did I caught boxes of pokemon at the same exact time?

20 hours ago, TechnoVortex said:

You could have at least put a TLDR; The big take-away from this is "I cheated and got banned, now I'm upset about said ban." Best to move on with your life.

Eh, yes I cheated for 10 years and asked support to ban me because I got tired of cheating. Thank for the post Captain insight.

17 hours ago, Seth said:

Imagine going through so much irrelevant effort when you are in fact guilty. 

PS. Shiny lock doesn't exist - it's an excuse used by players who are impatient, unlucky or exaggerating their encounter quantity

Just imagine, because it's not the case, they banned me after I literally insisted them to check my log if something is wrong, I did literally spent more than 600 hours shunting, more than 270k encounters and near to impossible not getting a shiny with those numbers, they even give a copy-paste answer with a chart confirming that is near impossible this to happen, that's why I insisted for them to check my log if some processes can be directly impacting the odds, go and try any RNG, setup the range to 1/30000, set it to be able to repeat numbers, choose a random number and give it 270k tries, in pretty sure you won't be able to not get the number you wanted. Go and do the test.

20 hours ago, LeZenor said:

well the anticheat seems to be working just fine, you just showed us the proof

Eh, you clearly didn't read that they banned me after I asked them to check my log? My account is from beta, in the hypothetical case I was cheating for a prolonged period of time, they need personal request from cheaters to ban them now? 

18 hours ago, VIVAJESTER said:

First of all, I'm sorry about the butchered quote. This website is unfriendly.

Second, that chat thing made a really good summary of this, that's interesting as hell. 

Finally, it looks to me like your summary is exactly why he was banned but who knows if he's lying or not. People say the game gives you a captcha if you're acting suspicious though and he didn't mention anything like that. I'd love to see a staff response to this because even if the guy was cheating it still needs some kind of investigation and summary when it's over public or not. 

Never in all the time I've been playing  got a captcha, never seen one.

20 hours ago, lMadara said:

I've been playing for a long time, I have almost 1700 hours of play, I consider myself a shiny hunter, sometimes I spend hours spamming hordes looking for a shiny and I do this quite often and I never had any problems because I respect the rules of the server and I don't use anything strange or unrelated to the services offered by the server, honestly I do not think you will be banned for anything or simple speculation of the staff, they can see more than you think and have experience in these cases they are not stupid

Well, that's why they ban me after I insisted them to check my log if something is wrong instead of doing it by their own system?

Also want to add for those who didn't develop any reading skills, they didn't caught me in anything I did asked and insisted for them to check my log if something is wrong, after that they made the ticket invalid and banned me. 

And if you can't see what is happening here I can explain.

First, the anticheat system is not working properly and it's giving false positives to players which don't cheat, reducing their odds, if you think doing more than 100k encounters it's ok to get a shiny you are wrong, go to any RNG, setup the game from 1 to 30.000, select any number and give it 100k, 150k, 200k, tries and see if you are able to not get the number you selected. 

Secondly, in the hypothetical case I was cheating, the anticheat system is not working at all, because the time I spent in the game I never received any captcha and never was caught, the only way for them to ban me is because I insisted them to check my log, and only after that they were able to ban me, making clear that moderators do anything to control bot behavior in the game, in addition to the poor support given outside the game, they just give copy-paste answers and try to work the less possibly, don't even try to really solve any problems.

In any situation, it's clear that the anticheat system works poorly, it can be bypassed easily for extended periods of time, which mean that cheaters have more than enough time to split their earnings through many accounts and dominate economy, on the other hand regular players get a shiny and they sell them at garbage price, because GTL is full of shinies with OT of botting accounts, which is extremely clear to see if you check GTL, I don't want to talk about stacks of items, because that it's extremely obvious too. 

In addition to that, it is clear that any moderator, admin or GM is willing to accept this or make it public, even considering the nature of the automated anticheat system, which is made by coding, and come on, everybody knows that automated systems are not perfect, they will have errors, it's a fact, and trying to convince players that their system is perfect is hilarious. That's why automated system always need human supervision to make them work, and here all the humans want to do the less possibly work, that's why they are not willing to argue anything, they always give a copy paste answer and keep their anticheat system behavior as secret, in this way they make you think their system is perfect and they do not make mistakes, but please, the game is full of bots and scammers and nobody moderate that, they make you put you trust in a poor developed anticheat system.

But if you still thinking the topic here is of me being mad for getting banned, you probably are a cuckold which don't want to see your girl is banging other guys.

Edited by xxorezxx
1 hour ago, LucasLyn5 said:

I'm almost 100% certain you can't. Unless you really try with very derogatory language or whatever.

In all likelyhood, what happened was the guy feeling a little unlucky and sent a curious message to the staff, which led them to investigate their account and found the user guilty.

Staff probably wouldn't wait 5 days to ban them, if they really wanted to ban them just for sending a support ticket.

The ticket was sent and replied to on the 20th, and the user got banned on the 25th. This at least suggests some kind of investigating done on the staff side.

PLEASE NOTE: We don't have all the facts. This is speculation.

You wrong, they firstly give me a copy-paste answer, following that I insisted to them to check the log, I was the one who took 5 days in answering, after I did insisted they made the ticket invalid and banned me few hours later. 

Screenshot_20230428-193156_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24252af16a3210c6982cd4228551c669.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-193236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c48b25e0e2507623ad872fedb5ee5404.jpgScreenshot_20230428-193731_Chrome.thumb.jpg.783914f0554259c0a456fee22db02087.jpg

1 hour ago, xxorezxx said:

Eh, you clearly didn't read that they banned me after I asked them to check my log? My account is from beta, in the hypothetical case I was cheating for a prolonged period of time, they need personal request from cheaters to ban them now? 

Never in all the time I've been playing  got a captcha, never seen one.

Well in case it wasnt clear enough I was making fun of you. You seem to know a lot for someone who hasn't had to work with the anticheat or staff, this is just based off your own personal experience. While yes it might seems like your support ticket might have been what got you banned, you'll never know for sure. For all we know it could just be a coincidence. You understand that being here for several years doesn't prevent anyone from breaking the rules over night, right?

To me, it just seems like you got caught your pants down while trying to seek some infos in order to avoid getting caught. Perhaps the reason you've never seen captchas before is because you weren't the one playing after all

Edited by LeZenor
56 minutes ago, LeZenor said:

Well in case it wasnt clear enough I was making fun of you. You seem to know a lot for someone who hasn't had to work with the anticheat or staff, this is just based off your own personal experience. While yes it might seems like your support ticket might have been what got you banned, you'll never know for sure. For all we know it could just be a coincidence. You understand that being here for several years doesn't prevent anyone from breaking the rules, right?

To me, it just seems like you got caught your pants down while trying to seek some infos in order to avoid getting caught. Perhaps the reason you've never seen captchas before is because you weren't the one playing after all

Wow, the kind of people who need to make fun of others because otherwise they have anything to be interesting, ok.

For your information, if you fail a captcha it is Insta ban.

Keep trying hard, maybe one day somebody will like you.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt bro but after reading everything you just imply that you have been caught using some kind of cheat,

we all know that the anticheat you talk about doesn't work I personally don't think there is such a thing,

damn I've always thought that in pokemmo we have a problem with scripter bots due to the state of the economy, but it seems that it is more serious than I imagine

Why don't they reward people for hunting down these cheaters? give the community tools like logs names in the gtl so they can hunt down and report the botters and reward them well i thought it's time for radical measures or they will end up killing the economy and the entire game

Wow, the kind of people who need to make fun of others because otherwise they have anything to be interesting, ok.

Keep trying hard, maybe one day somebody will like you.

Is that your only takeaway from my entire post? Okay sure whatever I guess. You have to stop saying stuff you cannot even verify or back up the slightest. You are digging through several years-old posts that says a bunch of things that are most likely outdated and taken out of context to base your assumptions on, as well as using common rumors running around in the community and your own personnal experience, again as a player who has never gain access to this very limited information, to try to piece things together. You don't have all the information, if not any at all, yet here you are saying a bunch of stuff as if they're undisputed facts. You are clueless.

Edited by LeZenor

Alright, it's enough. There are lots of wrong assumptions in here, but I just want to point that

Our system isn't stupid, nor are we. As we mentioned several times here, we know the difference between bots and normal players. If you want to try to convince everyone that we are bad, try doing so while not botting. I am sure you will not even be banned.

Your appeal was already rejected, which means the evidences were reviewed and you were found guilty again. Don't waste your time, your ban will not be reverted.

As we mentioned in your appeal, you can still play in a new account if you wish. Have a good day!