android floating keyboard

1 hour ago, Joselon said:

please, some users are having problems with the chat interface on android, when activating the floating keyboard to write the chat window does not resize and you cannot see what people are talking about or what you are writing, it is not a bug that prevents play but it's uncomfortable and annoying as fuck

same , can't see the text i'm typing because of the keyboard and now its's hard to copy and paste , please fix this issue

6 hours ago, Joselon said:

please, some users are having problems with the chat interface on android, when activating the floating keyboard to write the chat window does not resize and you cannot see what people are talking about or what you are writing, it is not a bug that prevents play but it's uncomfortable and annoying as fuck

Hi, can you send a screenshot of it?

Here I have the keyboard open and apart from invading the entire chat it does not show what I wroteScreenshot_2023-04-29_215316.thumb.jpg.f001f1081c55e26668a330c408a33e02.jpg

Here after trying a thousand configurations I can see the bar where what you type is previewed, before the update when opening the keyboard you could see that white bar that was positioned just above your virtual keyboard allowing you to see your text before sending it and  correct any errors (you know how smartphone keyboards are with autocomplete and inaccurate keystrokes)

PD: SORRY FOR MY SHITTY ENGLISH

Screenshot_2023-04-29_215423.thumb.jpg.0643dcc19c4c976c23239f61d7fbd0c2.jpg

Edited by Joselon