Please help me error outofmemory

Damm that's really unfortunate that all of the sprite mods are broken then after the update. I've tried installing all of them. I submitted a ticket but all staff have been recommending is to reinstall the game which doesn't really help at all. It's definitely a bug with the client

16 hours ago, sordidat said:

Damm that's really unfortunate that all of the sprite mods are broken then after the update. I've tried installing all of them. I submitted a ticket but all staff have been recommending is to reinstall the game which doesn't really help at all. It's definitely a bug with the client

It happens often that updates causes mods to not function as the mod creators need to update their creation to be compatible with the new client. It's not something that the staff team can do anything about. 

Whe

On 01/05/2023 at 18:09, Teddi said:

Oi! O que Seth disse está correto na maioria das vezes, mas desta vez é um problema real que esperamos corrigir na próxima atualização. Peço desculpas pela inconveniência. Se após a próxima atualização você continuar tendo problemas para usar mods, entre em contato com nosso suporte.

When will the new update of android app? come out?

18 minutes ago, guardiaodf said:

Whe

When will the new update of android app? come out?

The developers don't inform the exact time an update will be released, so it's about being patient. I am sure they want to fix this as soon as possible for the player base.

Edited by Seth