Issues installing mods on Android.

Hi, new player here. Have fallen in love with pokemmo and recently found out you can install mods on a mobile device. I have tried about three different mods and each time it gets to around 1.43% and just stops until the pokemmo app doesn't respond and forces me to shut the app..I have used both Zarchiver and RAR to extract the file and still nothing.  Has anyone else had these problems and found a solution? I would really like to enjoy these mods. I have a moto G power 32gb so I don't think my phone performance is an issue. 

9 minutes ago, Teddi said:

Hi,

This problem was already fixed but it requires an update for the fix to be implemented in the game. If after the next update you continue to have issues uploading mods, please contact us on support.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your swift reply. Do you happen to know when this update will take place?

I literally just started playing and had no idea mods were possible or even existed! A bit unrelated but what function do mods serve and do they disable the multiplayer function? Which mods were you intent to play with?

1 hour ago, ValenRen said:

I literally just started playing and had no idea mods were possible or even existed! A bit unrelated but what function do mods serve and do they disable the multiplayer function? Which mods were you intent to play with?

Hi,

As the name suggests, players create mods by modifying existing in-game content. This isn't as limiting as it sounds: mods can range from fixes suited for comfort to animations, improved graphics, music and a lot more. And no, there is no single player mode so mods don't affect the multiplayer function.

You can find more information about that on the client customization section of the forums:

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

Hope this helps. 

7 minutes ago, Aybel said:

Hi,

As the name suggests, players create mods by modifying existing in-game content. This isn't as limiting as it sounds: mods can range from fixes suited for comfort to animations, improved graphics, music and a lot more. And no it's an MMO, there is no single player mode so mods don't affect the multiplayer function.

You can find more information about that on the client customization section of the forums:

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

Hope this helps. 

It does ^.^ i just didn't come into this expecting the game to allow modification and retain multiplayer function. That's really cool, I'll look into it later down the road thanks.