Hi I'm Valen

Heyo! My name is Valen and I currently have buckets of time to play and dedicate and am very excited to start my journey. If anyone wants to link up in game or teach a noob the ropes i'd love to join your team or chat on discord. I don't really know what else to say but im happy to join and i hope to make some friends along the way:)

Actually lemme add a bit!! My in-game name is ValenRen as well, I'm a super big nerd and have a couple thousand hours in gmod (hence my banner) and have forum experience from that. I'm a guy and in a super committed long term relationship with a lady who I love dearly. I've played through gens 1-6 all the way, a bit of 7 and have completed all the pokédexes with the myuu discord bot, but am completely 100% new to pokemmo. I found this game via the infinity fusion pokemon discord today and am super stoked to play and meet people. When i say I'm new I haven't even left nuvema town yet! Anyways sorry i felt i'd make it a bit more personal and really I'm excited to get to it:)

Edited by ValenRen
Wanted to add some more