PvP Ice Breaker: Overrated or Underrated.

We will not have any tier changes until july so the metagaming are frozen. Since we had nothing better to do, what about analyze the mons on tiers and say if they are Overrated(Are on a tier but it's bad and shouldn't be there), Wellrated(where they are is a good place for him) or Underrated(A mon very low on tier pyramid that have some potential on tiers above.)?

Evaluations:

OU

UUBL

UU

NUBL

NU

Untiered

Little Cup

I will start:

Gallade (OU) - Overrated. Sure, it's very scary with their new ability and moves to abuse. However it's slow. It forces Choice Scarf to not be easily outspeeded and limit it's potential. Doesn't make it too different than other wallbreakers such as Crawdaunt and Darmanitan, on metagaming for a while but never targets of suspect test.

Salamence (UU) - I think this is Underrated. It had a extremelly good potential as a sweeper for UU and even for OU. It haven't Multiscale but it had Moxie that are great too and 20 more speed than Nite, alowing more outspeeds than Nite could even do on OU.

Bronzong (UU) - I think it's Wellrated. It aren't too great on OU due to be a wall with lack of recovery and things gets worse with Mold Breaker Excadrill being released. However on UU it are a beast and do very well their job. Solid wall on tier and deserve to be one of the best there.

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Overrated(Are on a tier but it's bad and shouldn't be there)

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Gallade (OU) - Overrated.

You really think Gallade is bad in the OU tier and shouldn't be there?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.