Is Mt. Silver in Kanto/Johto Exist?

We'll most likely end up skipping the second Kanto. While it's great postgame content for an otherwise single-region game, it's very short and shallow on its own and doesn't add much to a game that already has five regions, including the same one with a full storyline.

We'll probably try to include Mt. Silver and Red though. How that will be handled, you'll find out when the time comes.

4 hours ago, Android666 said:

Hey Rache have you seen my keys?

No, sorry. Check your pockets.

19 hours ago, Rache said:

We'll most likely end up skipping the second Kanto. While it's great postgame content for an otherwise single-region game, it's very short and shallow on its own and doesn't add much to a game that already has five regions, including the same one with a full storyline.

We'll probably try to include Mt. Silver and Red though. How that will be handled, you'll find out when the time comes.

how about repurposing Kan2 for new region stuff?

or totally overhauled region for rerun...

maybe adding Blue for the Viridian Gym

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

I had a Feeling also about Blue or Gary as Gym Leader in Viridian City too... But i think Kanto 2 will Not gonna be Implemented except Mt. Silver & Viridian City Gym? (If Rache Response)

Idk how much it'll be worth
We already have Green/Gary at the Pokémon League in FRLG
They can, on the other hand, replace Giovanni with someone else

Quizas el Kanto 2 se puede reacondicionar para hacer la region de kalos y meter megaevoluciones , si no las meten de esata forma tendrian que hacerlo mediante los juegos de 3ds pero esto romperia el sistema de personalizacion de personajes y muchas otras cosas , ademas de que no todos podrian jugarlo

On 5/11/2023 at 9:20 AM, Rache said:

Very disheartened to hear this. I hope you guys reconsider or at least leave the possibility for the second Kanto to be implemented in the future. I know Kanto in HGSS is considered shallow by many but its also where story arcs wrap up and where your Johto team actually start getting to stretch their legs after beating Johto at level ~40. We'll also be missing quite a lot of great music, and I for one am quite sick of the Gen 3 version of Kanto at this point.

I understand the logic behind wanting to skip out on Kanto 2 but I do believe HGSS loses a huge amount of charm by its omission.

41 minutes ago, Pondmanne said:

Very disheartened to hear this. I hope you guys reconsider or at least leave the possibility for the second Kanto to be implemented in the future. I know Kanto in HGSS is considered shallow by many but its also where story arcs wrap up and where your Johto team actually start getting to stretch their legs after beating Johto at level ~40. We'll also be missing quite a lot of great music, and I for one am quite sick of the Gen 3 version of Kanto at this point.

I understand the logic behind wanting to skip out on Kanto 2 but I do believe HGSS loses a huge amount of charm by its omission.

Im agree with you. Dont know why game masters dont want to add the HG and SS post game, they should reconsider this.