Anyone else just get kicked??? Johtoday????????

Just now, kenjimAd said:

That's NOT JohtoDay! I may think the Reason why the Server got Down is because of Power Outage?

That's a sound theory imo. It's really odd they didn't announce an earthquake before taking the servers down. Hopefully everything is alright

1 minute ago, kenjimAd said:

Hm i didn't know there was Earthquake Nearby the Staffs & The Server but... Where the PokéMMO's Building was before the Earthquake got Triggered? (I'm not from USA)

Oh by earthquake I mean the warning announcements they make before shutting down the servers. Like before they implemented the Halloween event (and presumably others but i wasnt there), they had a timer pop up and the screen shook whenever the timer popped up to really warn peeps "HEY WE'RE SHUTTING DOWN FOR A BIT"

2 minutes ago, Utsa said:

Third time of trolling us with johto.

one time when the johto tommmorow meme was going about, the devs put up a comming soon post for johto the next day, sooo. dont underestimate the ability to troll and exidently put on a predict something from the devs. well sort of atleased. all i know is  that the server is down, and that it will most likely be temoporarily. lets just wait till its back up. why don't we all just enjoy a nice warm cup of tea while keeping an eye on our screans for any news on the server status.